Damaged rear - what am I looking at?

mrviews

Reaction score
Unless you want to pay Dealer prices, Ebay will be the best place. The bumper you are after can be found for under £100 on ebay. If you know someone with an account at TPS, you may get a good deal there. Rear lights do come up on Ebay and Ebay DE, or you could see if anyone on here has some for sale, sadly just sold mine.

Rear bumpers easy enough to remove, just a couple of fixings that are tricky to get to but I managed.

Hope you get it sorted.

Hope you reported them to the police aswell!

:iagree:should defos report it i think.

sorry to hear that mate. agree with Sarah. i got a bumper off there not long ago for £75. and i've been quoted from an Audi Approved paint shop to get it sprayed and fitted including fitting my old rear parking sensors on for £200 + VAT. if you don't have rear sensors then i reckon it'll come in under £250.

'09 rear lights should be easier to find now that the MY11s seem to be on everyone's mod list

this could be a chance to spruce up the rear end? every cloud and all that...

Funnily enough I've just had a new rear bumper fitted to my 2007 S3 after some twonk left their handbrake off in a car park and their car rolled into the back of mine.

A new bumper (from audi) and bumper iron were sprayed and fitted (including refitting parking sensors) for £743 at an audi approved body shop.

Luckily I had a witness and the other driver paid.