aluminium door inlays

kirsty76

Reaction score
does anyone know where i can find aluminium door inlays ive serached ebay and only managed to find the gear surround for £35 or is anyone on here selling the full set i do not need the ashtray though as i have the non smoking pack.

they're vefry sought after and hence very expensive. £800 from Audi or something, so expect to pay a premium on eBay as well.

i've got a set, and i really like them but i'm not sure if i prefer piano black more. if i find a set i may consider parting with them, but it's not gonna be for a few months if i do.

good luck finding a set, but i'm telling you now it's gonna be hard.

so is £35 quid just for the gear surround not bad then?

They turn up on eBay all the time, usually around £150 to £250.

There hasnt been a set on ebay for months now, they are stupid money from Audi. Paint them?

or wrap them

and personally i've have tried to get the whole set rather than trying to buy bits and pieces - you'll find it even harder to complete a set than you will to find a complete set as one listing

if you cant find any then the best bet is to wrap them if you cant do it yourself there is plenty of places that will be able to do it for you

ive seen alot of the carbon wrapped ones but not seen anyone wrapped in aluminium does it look good?

When I bought a single door inlay from Audi, the dimpled aluminium for the drivers door it was £75+VAT... Since that car was written off unfortunately I bought another A3 sportback and only a few weeks ago had the full brushed aluminium set, all four doors and the gear surround and ashtray for £125 so a hell of a lot cheaper on ebay...