front and rear lights

kirsty76

Reaction score
hi does any one know if i can fit these as a direct replacment for the original ones, not having to mess with wires or anything.
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

also the facelift 2009 rear lights are these easy to fit or does it require changing lots of things? i have tried to find a guide to fitting them.

Those front lights are standard A3 HALOGENS. . There is no differance afaik between s line and se sport etc.

The rear lights are very very easy on the 3 door. You change them the same way you would change a bulb in the cluster. Look in your hand book and it will be clear

HTH

so all i would need to do for the rear lights is remove the actual light and replace it with the new 1?
so the front is jus unscrew original and put the new 1 in its place and it will fit perfectly?

so all i would need to do for the rear lights is remove the actual light and replace it with the new 1?
so the front is jus unscrew original and put the new 1 in its place and it will fit perfectly?

yes and yes! 5 mins a side maximum! Lots of people have upgraded the rears to 09 and now 11 spec.

As for the fronts in your link, they are the same as the ones you have so dont buy them!

no i dont have an s line they hav black insides mine are grey and i think they may have a hole.

e they hav black insides mine are grey and i think they may have a hole.

you can get them cheaper than that on ebay. If they are black, I would imagine someone has sprayed them that colour!!

does the s line not come with black insides of the headlights then?

If you want to downgrade to halogen lights I'll gladly swap for your xenons!