Bumpers n' Shiz

glasgowal

Reaction score
Will the 09 front bumper and headlights my 04 A3?

I do need the bonnet as well though, don't I?

Short answer - no they won't. You need to replace most of the front end for it all to work.

You can put the 8P2 front end on tho (2005-2008). You'll just need a new bumper and bonnet and grille. You can reuse your existing headlamps and you only need to change the foglights if you go S-Line or S3.

There's a lot of threads on this. Please search before you ask questions in future. You'll just annoy people otherwise

Grumpy git! ^^^ Lmfao.

No not straight forward pal. As said, you will need to replace the whole front end pretty much and also fabricated a few bits.

It is possible though, and requires time, knowledge and lot's of wonga

lol i didn't mean that to sound grumpy - just useful advice i thought

lol i didn't mean that to sound grumpy - just useful advice i thought

I agree, there needs to be a sticky on bumpers/facelifting exterior. I could probably do it if I could be *****!

Cheers for answer. I'm lazy i should've used search.. At least u didn't just palm me off with 'Use the Search... ****' or something :p

I agree, there needs to be a sticky on bumpers/facelifting exterior. I could probably do it if I could be *****!

thing is we need someone who's done the 8P3 conversion to actually commentate on how hard it is and what's involved

thing is we need someone who's done the 8P3 conversion to actually commentate on how hard it is and what's involved

that will be Phil, If he ever gets it finished that is lol!