a3 2.0tdi sline wanted

chrisbond69

Reaction score
Im after a 2006+ tdi sline 170 please im looking for a good kitted model in either of the following colours

silver (any silver)
grey (any grey)
blue
white

i am looking for a lowish milage model which is tidy and a model which is well kitted i have money waiting for the right model and im in no rush to get one though im not due back from afghan untill march

cheers in advance

chris

Phantom Black? Our 08 will be on the market soon. 170 Tdi Quattro Sportback. 22kmiles Leather 20 spokes Panoramic roof parking storage TPMS etc etc new BE arriving March.

Last edited:
Hi Chris,

My 2007 is basically up for sale, just taking a few things off her at the moment

Without all the big mods, the kit list will be as follows:

S3 front bumper conversion
Bi-xenon headlights
Washer jets retro fitted
Auto levelling system retro fitted
Auto wipers
Auto headlights
Rear parking sensors
All the other usual S-Line stuff like leather seats, MFSW, black roof lining etc

Currently on 33k but will increase a bit obviously. Well looked after and she's in the best colour, lava grey ;)

Let me know if you're interested

Jordan

you guy's must be on Commission.... ours is one careful owner, garaged, and (nearly as) beautiful as when it left the factory.....Audi will be retailing for £19995....

Mine is one owner, garaged, and better since the factory :wub:

Also the best colour, unlike Jords horrible unsellable lava rubbish grey (that nobody wants)....Did i mention its a poor mans akoya silver? lol

Lava Grey looks like a dull Phantom Black... better than Silver or white on an A3 though IMHO.

Also the best colour, unlike Jords horrible unsellable lava rubbish grey (that nobody wants)....Did i mention its a poor mans akoya silver? lol

:ninja: :laugh: :laugh:

Lava Grey looks like a dull Phantom Black... better than Silver or white on an A3 though IMHO.

Dolphin grey ftw IMO :thumbsup:

akoya is perhaps the exception - but that's cos it's kinda purple i guess

Funnily you shud say purple :eyebrows:

Lava grey is the best colour, N8 even said when he was detailing my car how much he loved the pearl effect and the different colours that come out, especially in the sunlight

Agreed, Lava Grey, one of my best mates has a standard Sline in LG and it trumps my Phantom! :(

personally i think Phantom is the best standard colour you can buy, but the best looking A3 i've ever seen was a 56 plate 3.2 quattro S-Line Sportback in Misano with Open Sky.

and if money were no object it's Sepang blue definitely - tho i wonder what Panther Black looks like.

anyways this is going majorly off topic. good luck with the hunt. hope you find a car you like and you definitely won't be disappointed! just don't forget to LEAVE THIS FORUM IMMEDIATELY AFTER PURCHASE or you'll be bankrupted. but you can always sleep in the car you've had RNS-E, TV and nappa leather put into. who needs a house, eh?

+1 on the Phantom Black as you will have gathered! BUT It is not a standard colour costs about £500 more new but what a great finish especially when it is cleaned and polished.

Ignore what folks say about Black being difficult to keep clean, Phantom is something else IMHO>>>>

Ahhh ... The 'Exclusive' colours cost a huge amount of money and are unlikely to result in any added value come resale. In fact the opposite can be true with some weird colours being chosen. Most used sub 3-4 year old Audis are valued 'with metallic and Bose' and will get priced down without either. The Exclusive paint is not likely to impact on this but if you like the colour and can afford it why not!

Dolphin is metallic, Lava is Pearlescent... a far more flattering finish even on Phantom Black. Dolphin is IMHO just too John Major.

Hmmm im not sure about black ive had two black cars and theyre a bitch i do like the lava grey jordan but i think like i put in the first post ill have to wait till im back from afghan and morocco i cant really justify buying one now and leave it sitting for 4 months bit silly, to late sub39h ive been eyeing up bits and pieces from the moment i joined the forum, split rims, coilovers, exhaust, hybrids, the lot i need to buy a car that someones done the rnse etc too i suppose, saves me a bit of money and stops the modifying bug my last car was subjected to a complete strip down and nut and bolt rebuild before i lost faith in the car and sold it for spares so i cant be doing that again