TT-RS Discs - Lamin X

will-i-a-m

Reaction score
Hi,

In regards to TT-RS discs are they a straight swap ?

I asked a similar question a while back but if anyone has any pictures of an a3 or an audi in general with the Lamin-x applied to the DRL lights it would be greatly appreciated.

The TTRS setup does fit straight onto an A3, but i dont think you can just stick TTRS discs onto the current setup

Mine are for sale if you're interested :)

Also, a pic of bi-xenons with DRL's with lamin-x for you:

020.jpg

Thanks how much are you lookin at for your TT-RS set up ? ( would you say the light has decreased alot ? ) ( any pics with the LED's Will also be greatly appreciated )

Thanks Smudge

Sorry buddy, didn't know you wanted the new DRL's with Lamin-x, i don't think anyone has done that yet

You can't notice the change in light intensity in my opinion, so well worth it

I'm wanting £1300 for the full TT-RS setup buddy, shipping to Cyprus might need a little more however. They're only done 4000miles so are like new

Ok thanks alot smudge, il check from my side about the postage and hopefully get back to you soon :)

Thanks how much are you lookin at for your TT-RS set up ? ( would you say the light has decreased alot ? ) ( any pics with the LED's Will also be greatly appreciated )

I know its a A5 but u get the idea:

laminxa5av.jpg

laminxa5paa.jpg

I think it looks sweet. (not my car btw)

Perfect, the tint is very dark indeed and if that much light is still coming through it should not be a problem! thanks for the pic!