standard spec questions, please help!

poolmeds77

Reaction score
hi all,
i am new here and so far its amazing!

ok, so i am about to order an a3 s-line but am unsure on what things are standard etc.
i have a few questions so if someone can help i would really appreciate it but i understand that these have surely been asked before... sorry in advance!
1) is the symphony stereo exactly the same quality as concert but just has the 6 disc changer?
2) does the s-line have auto headlights as standard (put on a setting so they come on when its dark) or is that only if i buy the light and rain sensor pack? (dont really wanna do manual lights).
3) is it only the 170 ps diesel that has twin exhaust or does the 140 ps have twin too?

thanks in advance everyone! :)

TBH mate get the concert & then give me a shout & we can fit the newer rns-e sat nav system for about 1k cheaper than audi as its so muhc better than these units mentioned.

Yes auto lights are part of the light/rain pack, but it depends if there is a special on at the time you order & they come with a special line of spec on the A3.

AFAIK the 2.0 tdi's have twin whgich are the 140/170 models iirc & the 1.9tdi has 1, but that maybe different now.

BTW, welcome to the site. :)

As said concert stereo is the same but single disc.
With regards to Auto lights, Audi were doing a comfort pack for £500 which gives you auto lights and wipers, plus rear parking sensors and cruise control.
It is only the 170 TDi and 1.8tfsi and 2.0tfsi that have twin exhaust tips.
Hope that helps!

Sounds like you might have a long wait though.

Guys that ordered end of July have been given a March delivery date so t could be next summer before you get it !!

Good luck anyway

:crying:

Only Black Editions are effected by the long waiting lists. Standard S-Line models are normally 12 weeks from order....

Only Black Editions are effected by the long waiting lists. Standard S-Line models are normally 12 weeks from order....

it's other things as well. apparently S-tronics are back ordered, and considering i've heard that black roof lining is back ordered too i'd be surprised if normal S-Lines weren't delayed as well