S3 wingmirror paint colour?

Japtastic

Reaction score
Are the 8P S3 wing mirrors aluminium or painted? If they are painted does anyone know the paint code?

the mirror covers are alloy but alot of people paint the standard covers which does look quite good

i had mine painted in alu colour paint a little while ago before i went for the black and red theme they looked awesome

the mirror covers are alloy but alot of people paint the standard covers which does look quite good

I think they are plastic, as for paint code, I think it is a finished plastic so not painted.

I think they are plastic, as for paint code, I think it is a finished plastic so not painted.

Your right, the S3 8P has never had alloys covers. Only the early 8L S3 and S4/S4 cabriolet had the proper alloy ones. Audi don't supply them anymore, they have been superseeded by the plastic ones (obviously due to cost)

The paint is a bitch to match, good luck!

makes you wonder why thieves are targeting them tho if they are plastic , i thought they were plastic to

They get nicked because they are something like £600 a pair from the dealers I think...