Diesel Dump Valve ?

ollie-tdi-sport

Reaction score
Has anyone put a dump valve on there 2.0tdi ? i no its probably pointless but its my first turbod car and i have longed for that sound ever since i passed my test lol , if anyone does no nything about it .... please post up the best one to get and where i might get one from ... cheers guys

The question still begs as to why? personally I think that noise is chavvy as hell. If you must I'd look at the forge blow off valve.

you can't do it on diesel engine mate

i heard a diesel dump valve that the waste gate is electronically opperated ? god nose how it works ? i no its a bit chavy but i just need to get it out of my system lol , probs will be off in 2 weeks

Switch on the throttle pedal. Actuator to open the dump valve. Simples. But annoyingly just for show/noise!

yes you can get one but it does not improve performance just makes a noise (for the diesel anyway) and yes, it sounds like a bus.

ive actually got a bailey deisel dump valve kit if u still want 1 never got round to fitting it mainly because i couldn't be ***** you can have it for £60