Picture of 19 inch wheels with s-line lowering(15mm)

grimp

Reaction score
Hello!
Does anyone have a picture of a Audi a3 8p1/2/3 with the original s-line lowering (15mm)?

I have a 8p3 lowered 15mm (s-line) and I am wondering if this would rub or look ugly because the car would get too high.

Am i in the clear if i buy:
8x19 ET45
225/30/R19

Hello!
Does anyone have a picture of a Audi a3 8p1/2/3 with the original s-line lowering (15mm)?

I have a 8p3 lowered 15mm (s-line) and I am wondering if this would rub or look ugly because the car would get too high.

Am i in the clear if i buy:
8x19 ET45
225/30/R19

i have a picture of my car brand new on sline suspension - its on OEM 18s though, like you i will be going to 19 soon.

P9180010.jpg

i will be going to 19 soon

when you do i might consider having those new style RS6s off ya. PM me if you're interested. it's not a definite as i'm in love with my current wheels but once you find a set i may want a change!!

i have a picture of my car brand new on sline suspension - its on OEM 18s though, like you i will be going to 19 soon.

Thank you for the picture mate, 18's looks a bit small for my taste aswell, im realy in love with som gunmetal rs6-2 8x19 i found on ebay :D

No problem clearing with S-line springs as they still sit quite high even with 19's. Your ET aren't too aggressive either so should be no problem.

Il let you know as soon as i sort some replacements out ;), how low can/should we go with sline suspension on 19s ? will spacers be needed ?

Thank you for the picture mate, 18's looks a bit small for my taste aswell, im realy in love with som gunmetal rs6-2 8x19 i found on ebay :D

Sounds nice, make sure you get a pic up as soon as there on!!!