Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Led bi xenon vagcom coding help

Hi guys I have a 59 a3 and have had the genuine led headlights fitted and was wondering if anybody knew how to make the led lights stay on full brightness when the side lights are on? Also at the moment when the light switch is off the drl still stay on the company that fitted them are sending a new light switch as they say that will solve the problem any ideas?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Gievf Buckets

Status
    so you got xenons retrofitted the light switch will solve the lights on all the time problem butim not sure what you mean b the leds dimming, they dim when you indicate and you can turn that off with vagcom

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

Mods
    | MY10 Facelift | 75% LED's | Sepang Bronze Facelift Alloys

Plans | LED 3dr tails | BBK Setup | Some BBS | Custom TBE |

Quote Originally Posted by N8
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.

Neutral

Status
    Well the led's are really bright when in drl without any other lights on but wen I turn the side lights on the led's are on with the rear lights but much dimmer, thanks for your reply

Gievf Buckets

Status
    sounds like its wired incorrectly hopefully the pinouts are different on the switches and will rectify it it should if not dont hesitate to post back and ill advise to teh best of my ability

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

Mods
    | MY10 Facelift | 75% LED's | Sepang Bronze Facelift Alloys

Plans | LED 3dr tails | BBK Setup | Some BBS | Custom TBE |

Quote Originally Posted by N8
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.