EM TuningMonster Motorsport
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2nd Gear

Status
    Haha this thread takes me back to the hassle of ordering mine! Have you been given a confirmed build week?
    Picked up on the 30th May!

2013 '13' Plate - Audi TT 1.8 TFSI S Line Roadster | Ibis White | Xenon Headlights with LED DRL | Half Leather/Suede with Silver Stitching | Brushed Aluminium Trim

Gone but won't be forgotten! 2011 '11' Plate - Audi A3 1.4 TFSI S Line | Ibis White | Privacy Glass | iPod Dock | Xenon Headlights with LED DRL | Half Leather with Silver Stitching | Brushed Aluminium Trim | S3 Pedals

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Your unlucky with that wait, ordered ours from leasing company on 25th August and it was delivered Tuesday (15th March), it came from Audi Carlisle although I had no idea what dealer it was until I got the paper work last week.

Do you still only have a estimated date and not a confirmed build week, I got a confirmed build date of week 8 at Christmas, they originally told me Jan delivery when I ordered, but didn't mind waiting till march so it was an 11 plate.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I ordered an Audi A3 Sportback Black Edition last week (In white (I've never had a white car before and fancied something different) with the black glass roof) last week and I got the delivery date as the 9th September so its still a 6 month wait).

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by martind511 View Post
    I ordered an Audi A3 Sportback Black Edition last week (In white (I've never had a white car before and fancied something different) with the black glass roof) last week and I got the delivery date as the 9th September so its still a 6 month wait).
    Hi Martin

I have an Ibis White SB BE with Open Sky being delivered next week (8 month wait).

What engine did you go for?

Reverse Gear

Status
    The TDI 140BHP (its a company car and tbh I was more than happy with the performance of the 140BHP engine). I would be really grateful if you would put up some pics of the sky roof when you get the car (open and closed) as I have never actually seen it close up.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by martind511 View Post
    The TDI 140BHP (its a company car and tbh I was more than happy with the performance of the 140BHP engine). I would be really grateful if you would put up some pics of the sky roof when you get the car (open and closed) as I have never actually seen it close up.
    I haven't seen it either but will gladly try and put pics up when it arrives.

What other options did you go for?

Reverse Gear

Status
    Heated Seats, Folding Mirrors, Comfort Package, Sound Package with iPod cable, Storage Pack, Luggage Pack, Reversible Boot Mat and Interior Lighting Package (basically as many options as I could get away with) :-)

Reverse Gear

Status
    finally got my a3 black edition 2 days ago!! went for the s-tronic, WHAT A GEAR BOX!!! waited 9 months and 3 ays for it. it was wortht the wait.
    A3SBBE 2LTDI140 DSG-BLACK HALF LEATHER-PARKIN SENS'-BLACK STITCH-CRUISE CTRL, ELEC. FOLDIN MIRRORS-GSM MOB PREPBLUETOOTH-HANDS3 IN ARMREST-IPOD CNECT, LIGHT&RAIN SENS' NONSMOKIN-BOOTMAT-SYMPHONY RADIO+6CD-18"5ARM ROTR ALLOYS-FLAT BTM MULTFUNC STEERIN-BLACK INLAYS & HEADLININ-XEN+HEADLAMPS-MANUAL STYLE GEARKNOB 4 AUTO-PRIVACYGLASS-BOSE PREMSNDSYSTEM-DRIVER INFO SYSTEM-CLIMATE CTRL-INT.LIGHTS-HEATED FRNT SEATS-ELEC. DRIVER SEAT-BEAM ASSIST-TYRE PRESURE SENS-1ST AID-KIT.

Neutral

Status
    i got mine 2 weeks ago ordered it in November so 6 months wait for me longest 6 months of my life!

Reverse Gear

Status

FOR SALE: 2010 A3 Black Edition EXCLUSIVE Java Green paint...

Selling my 2010 Java Green Audi A3 Black Edition...

2010 AUDI A3 S LINE Black Edition TDI *exclusive paint* | eBay UK

Current:

2012 - Present 60 plate Audi A3 2.0 TDI (170) IBIS White, Half Alacantra Suede/Leather seats

2004 - Present 54 plate Mercedes SLK 350 manual, Silver-Blue, Xenon lights, Air Scarf, Heated Seats

Prev...

2011 - 2012 58 plate VW Golf GT Sport Tdi (140)

2010 - 2011 60 plate Audi A3 2.0 TDI (140) Exclusive Java Green, Parking Sensors, Audi BT prep

2009 - 2010 09 plate BMW 320D M Sport LCI Facelift, Space Grey
    1998 - 2004 98 plate VW Golf 1.4 S, Green

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12