Kerbed wheel - any recommendations for repair?

Syzygy

Reaction score
Squeezing into a gap and one moment of misjudgement has just resulted in me kerbing an alloy badly :banghead: I only touched it at low speed but was unlucky and scraped across the face of one of the flat shiny rotor bits (its a new black ed wheel) which has resulted in a very visible mark - car is only a few weeks old so gutted to say the least :(

Started looking up repair options but realised the these are "diamond cut" so can't be repaired using standard paint methods. Can anyone recommend someone to repair this type of finish?

Also wondering if anyone knows how much these new black ed wheels are from Audi?

Rob, cant help on wheel places, maybe N8 can. Just wanted to say gutted for you, but keep smiling, cars still lovely!

i'd guestimate £450 for a new wheel.

take it to an Audi Approved bodyshop. they should be able to fix the wheels, and properly. i've had Audi Approved fix my OEM wheels in the past and you'd never have known they were kerbed in the first place. budget £60 a corner for that.

i can recommend Richard Alexander VW in Huddersfield if you're close to there.

Hi Mate

Its a mare when that happens isn't it, hope you get it sorted, I thought at the time when I saw the BE wheels that you would have to be carefull - I'm a nightmare for kerbs jumping out on me!!

L