Audi A3 Front Chin Spoiler

Not my bag matey, from what I can see it almost looks like it belongs on a drift car!

Why not just go for a LCR front lower splitter until you can decide what you really want???

looks alrightpersonally i think it looks better than the cupra one everyone fits

Isn't that the Votex one?

I quite like that, although I have to agree that the LCR splitter looks great on the A3 also. Any idea how much the shipping and import duty is for that?

How about both...

Col

I would like LCR as well its cheap and easy to fit but dont know how good will look on audi a3 year 2004 ? I am looking to get something like Votex first but its hard to find something at reasonable price.

One of the email ecs tuning sent me the price went over the top
Hello,
Shipping to you would be $ 173.46 . Your total would be $ 223.41 with UPS Shipping.If you still wanted to place the order let me know.Hope this helps.Thank you.

attachment.ashx

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jay Gusic - Sales Representative
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Phone: 800.924.5172 ext. 237
Fax: 330.331.2022
AOL: ECSGusic
[/FONT]

that is a votex front spoiler , thats a hell of alot cheaper than audi are selling it for but i bet it will cost a fortune in shipping so might work out around the same as the uk one

It's a pit that shipping is so expensive. ECS have also got the side skirts and rear spoiler at good prices too, just what I need I've got the Votex rear diffuser waiting for the rest to turn up...

Col

Thats the spoiler I have, certainly not off a drift car lol

If you look at it, most of the plastic fits under the car, only 2 inches of it sticks out/visible

Col how much have you paid for side skirt and front spoiler? because i have been looking to get the same but ECS is too expensive on shipping

I haven't got the front or sides yet, only the rear diffuser.
I've just e-mailed ECS to see the cost for shipping front spoiler, side skirts and rear spoiler, as all in they're only $199 which is only £128.00!

I notice that they've got deals running for the 4 and 5 piece kits, pity I only purchased the rear diffuser last week!

There's a guy at work who imports stuff from the States and reckons that it can be done way cheaper than UPS, so I've asked ECS if it's possible to arrange my own shipping. Apparently if the items are marked 'Demo', 'Gift' or 'Replacement' they don't attract import tax in the U.K. but I don't know how/whether this is a viable option.

I wonder if there's a 'group buy' option here to have the stuff shipped over all together and benefit from a bulk shipping discount?

Col

i am in if there is group buy, the price is quite cheap tho but what kills it is the shipping.

I've been quoted £90 to ship 3 boxes the size of the one my rear diffuser came in, which isn't bad. For reference the measurements for a brand new boxed rear diffuser are:
Weight: 5Kg
Length: 170cm
Width: 50cm
Height: 20cm

The quote was a web quote, so I need to call and confirm, but I'm awaiting a reply from ECS to see if I can arrange my own shipping...

Col

yeah usually they get back in early mornings that how i contacted them. do u know the spoiler on the pic i attached?

thanks for that ;) i am watching that now plus votex is a better one def

what do you think of this spoiler? Approximately £126.97
FA061.jpg

neither of them are as good as the votex one i feel

but personally i think you should get an S-Line front end. more expensive, but it'll look a lot better. and if you have an 8P2 then ppl do want your bumper and grille for the 8P1 > 8P2 conversion so you'll recoup some money

i only dream of s3 conversion,,, i am looking at this spoilers as its v hard to find votex and those i find are over expensive.
i have this one atm
61800_115983388458396_100001402059997_106070_1188844_n.jpg

i think you should leave the front lip and save money for an 8P2 front end. i had an 8P1 and now have an 8P2 and it just looks SO much better

how much would roughly cost for front conversion bit? thanks

have a look for parts on eBay. you'll need a front bumper, grille and bonnet. you can reuse the foglights and fog grilles if you're going for the Sport front end. if you go for an S-Line front end you'll need fogs and fog grilles as well

how much would roughly cost for front conversion bit? thanks

Alot! PArts are rare on Ebay as so many want to do it. You will find you have to get some parts new as the wait is endless. TBH its well worth saving and doing the conversion!

just search for "a3 breaking" and call the sellers. go for trade sellers with good feedback to know you're not getting stolen parts, or get robbed when you turn up to get your "cash on collection only" item

thanks alot for this,,, i have seen alot of you guys doing the conversion and i love it, the s3 look looks absolutely amazing. Im going to have to look around see if i can hook my self into conversion thing :)

Thought I'd throw ABT's offering into the pot, I know it's considerably more expensive than other kits but it is manufactured using PUR-RIM which has been TUV approved which is of far superior quality than the cheaper fibreglass options.

ABT Front Spoiler Lip | Showroom | abt-sportsline.co.uk

c21ed059dc.jpg

ABT Side Skirts | Showroom | abt-sportsline.co.uk

be81c94309.jpg

ABT Rear skirt (not for s-line models) | Showroom | abt-sportsline.co.uk

7c52573ef2.jpg

Email js@abt-sportsline.co.uk or call 07896221947 if you'd like to discuss a special forum offer for any of the parts.

Cheers, Jordan

just bear in mind with the above product it clips onto your existing numberplate holder so the silver trim isn't flush with the rest of the grille. as a stopgap mod it's not bad tho.

Thought I'd throw ABT's offering into the pot, I know it's considerably more expensive than other kits but it is manufactured using PUR-RIM which has been TUV approved which is of far superior quality than the cheaper fibreglass options.

ABT Front Spoiler Lip | Showroom | abt-sportsline.co.uk

c21ed059dc.jpg

ABT Side Skirts | Showroom | abt-sportsline.co.uk

be81c94309.jpg

ABT Rear skirt (not for s-line models) | Showroom | abt-sportsline.co.uk

7c52573ef2.jpg

Email js@abt-sportsline.co.uk or call 07896221947 if you'd like to discuss a special forum offer for any of the parts.

Cheers, Jordan
i thought that ABT didnt make the front grill conversion plate anymore thats what i was told a little while ago

yeah thats what i was talking about maybe i was misinformed my mistake oops , yeah i know it looks nice but ive done my front grills in black till i can afford my single grill conversion

thank you for ur suggestions, i am going for post #21 for now untill for conversion