Please please be at Paris, ive been waiting soooo long for this!!!!!!!!!

that pic they have used is a joke.. its got 325/35/19's hahaa

Sell ur interior on ebay or edition 38 Ry, and yes Ive heard its there...

i think someone on heres interested so am just waiting for him! if not ill put them on Ed38... theyre on Ebay!

that is one hell of a mean looking car i saw a 3 door shot of the rs3 ages ago but that looks more like it is ready to be sold

If it happens, the rear depicted as follows would be nice.

audi-rs3-2.jpg

Whether I would buy one? Probably not as the thirst and demand for spares on the open market would mean it wouldn't be around very long.

HOLY shmokes!! That thing looks mental. Looks like I best get saving. Might dump the girlfriend.

If it is at Paris take loads of photos please :)

If it happens, the rear depicted as follows would be nice.

audi-rs3-2.jpg

Whether I would buy one? Probably not as the thirst and demand for spares on the open market would mean it wouldn't be around very long.

Like the look of that rear bumper looks soo aggressive

Last edited:
Still waiting to see it for real.

In any case,judging by the TT-RS,it won't be a cheapie.

If it's not at Paris, I give all hope up on this one.

David

come one of course its coming! Just look at the test mules, obviously not going to an RS3 of the next gen A3 out for a while, and the engine and drivetrain are already fully developed, just using it in the TT-RS would not make financial sense.

Those mule pics look promising. However if it doesn't show at Paris. I give up!

Its been out for 7-8 years now!

David

Same here, my current S3 needs to be replaced before April next year. Even then, the RS3 would have to be good to justify £40k+ (I'm guessing)

If it doesn't happen, S4 or TT-RS? One too big, and both too expensive! :)

Last edited:
Well look here. Audi RS3 & Q3 concept heading for Paris - report

I also went to my audi dealers today and a reliable salesman tells me yes maybe Paris but should be here by the end of the year. Hence I am now number 4 on the list at my dealership. They are supposed to be a limited production also.

Roll on 2nd October.

David

More Intel for new RS3 due...

- Audi RS3 will only be available as a 5-door Sportback version
- It gets new 7-speed S-trinic gearbox (PQ500 unit) as an option (also available on TT RS for ordering now)
- Since it is a limited edition model, the Audi RS3 may get 10 more horsepower than TT RS, i.e. 350 bhp, with the TT RS receiving the same power boost next year to coincide with US launch
- quattro Gmbh has tested 5-cylinder unit to 720 bhp
- Anticipated UK price is between £38,000 -£40,000
- Aluminium panels, suspension parts and special lightweight sport seats designed to save weight
- 2,700 total production is same as proposed run for BMW’s M1

I can't explain how much I'm gonna want one of these. I really do think a 3 door will come. But if not I'd happily have sportback. This car is going to be crazy. I won't be able to get a new one but after a year or so hopefully they'll drop a bit and I'll get myself a nice one!:wub:

Just imagining now.. Suzuka grey.. Mmm

I can't explain how much I'm gonna want one of these. I really do think a 3 door will come. But if not I'd happily have sportback. This car is going to be crazy. I won't be able to get a new one but after a year or so hopefully they'll drop a bit and I'll get myself a nice one!:wub:

Just imagining now.. Suzuka grey.. Mmm
im so getting one next year as well

im going to the paris motor show so i'll get some pics up if its there!

Yes please, but I'm sure the media will have a few to show if it shows

been thinking, when this car finally comes out are we going to have to rename this group to New A3/S3/Sportback/RS3 (8P Chassis)

been thinking, when this car finally comes out are we going to have to rename this group to New A3/S3/Sportback/RS3 (8P Chassis)

Yeah I think so too! Not a seperate group.

I hope it comes out this Saturday!

David

taht s1 would be a crazy car with that engine.. u can se it now.. 300bhp s1!!

i do hope march is bull*hit.. next week please!!!

Yeh I know. All we can do is hope. Just need a taker for my S3 at the moment.

David

Yeah I so this a few weeks ago. Very odd but you know what audi are like.

The question is will Sepang blue look good on the RS3 Sportback? Or do I go for a new colour.

I think that if you are going to pay extra for an Audi exclusive colour I'd get something different. An RS3 will need something special. :)

Assuming it's available at the normal metallic price, I'll be ordering Suzuka Grey. Can't justify loads of £ on paint!

I like Suzuka, just the smart **** comments are it's just like white!

Not many amazing audi exclusive colours really.

They've only just picked up on that? That brochure's been out for months! Audi are forever using images of one model, in another model's brochure, like he said, for illustrative purposes. Exactly the same image is in the TT brochure, why would they pay for two almost identical (to the general public) pictures of two quattro setups, just because they're attached to different engines? They wouldn't.

Yeah, I figured that would be the case. I'm just trying to convince myself that we'll finally see an RS3 on Saturday!

A vagoc member has a PDF from audi and no RS3 I coming out in 2011

Yeh I know. All we can do is hope. Just need a taker for my S3 at the moment.

David

if yours was DSG i probably would have been knocking on my bank manager's door weeks ago begging for a loan