MY2011 A3 Side Mirror

best8845

Reaction score
Anyone have the part number for Aspherical Mirror (Just mirror only) found on 2011 A3?

No I do not think so.
I have the US-Spec A3 (in USA).

Just looking for the part so I can swap to Euro-Spec Mirror.

I just know that MY11 got a new mirror housing that is different than MY09-MY10.

Ok hold up tonto, go back one step lol, what year is your car, are you replacing a damaged unit or want to get the new MY11 look on your mirrors, you cant give a part number without knowing which mirror you have now, its not that easy ss there are loads of mirror glasses to choose from mate.

I have a 2011 model year.
I live in USA, so I think I have heated mirror only, I do not think I have auto-dim side mirror feature.
For sure I have heated mirror, but anything I can check/confirm if I have auto-dim or not?

I want to swap the mirror glass replacement to the one found in Euro A3 which I think is aspherical (a cut in the outer mirror for blind spot)?

Aha now we're getting somewhere mate, ok autodim mirror glass these days has a line all the way round the face of the glass & its a dotted kinda line about 6mm in from the edge, feel free to post a pic of your mirror now, then we can be sure cause getting it wrong would **** you of & also be a pointless expense.

I know the glass you mean aswell, just wanna be sure its the correct one.

Last edited: