Incomplete service history - can audi help?

Minstadave

Reaction score
A few months back I bought a second hand 2005 A3 with 40k on the clock.

It had a duplicate service manual but the dealer had provided me with documentation from Audi confirming the services the car had had, and it had an interval service before I handed over my cash.

Having found a little bit more out about the A3 I'm trying to find out if it's had the major service work done, which at 40k and 5 years includes the DSG oil change and cambelt I think (it's the 2.0T).

Do Audi keep a record of what work is done at each service?

Thanks!

Yes when they do any work/service it should be held at the dealership & if the dealership has done there job properly also on a central system that any dealer can check for you.

As Nige says they do BUT some Dealers had a system change a few years back and as your car is similar age to mine, not all older info was moved over to the new system. (I was told this by a few I spoke to who hadn't got older info on their systems, but others had!)

What I did was speak to Audi UK Customer Service, they can help alot with info then rang each and every Dealership my car had been to, eventually I got everything inc copies. If you persist, you will find out all you need, good luck!