Anyone know a reputable fitter for Milltek TBE in Glasgow area?

elton121272

Reaction score
As the title says - Anyone know a reputable fitter for Milltek TBE in Glasgow area?

Thanks in advance?

Ask Khufu if he can fit one for you mate

I got mine fitted buy Glasgow Audi under the MTM tuning (warranty covered), they can order and fit for you.

As above in Glasgow your probably best just getting it fitted by Glasgow Audi as they have a fair amount of experience fitting Milltek systems to S3's.
Theres quite a few S3's with Milltek in Glasgow and most will have been done there! (or drivers before they closed)

Thanks Guys - I'll give Glasgow Lomond Auidi a call - any idea on how much they will charge?

Cheers

Think it was about £250 when they done mine!

Think it was about £250 when they done mine!

Wow... that seems a bit steep for exhaust fit.....do I need to do anything else like return the revo 1 map to standard......heard some folk say that a light comes on in the dash if you don't run a map?

I got mine fitted at A4Audi, paid about £200ish I think , took them longer then expected as some bolts were very seized up.
Fitting cost of this will be a bit higher on a quattro car as the subframe and driveshaft have to be removed.

C&C (hillington) and RMS (prestwick) probably have the best rep this side of the country, would definetly recommend them to do any kind of exhaust from custom to a milltek.

And would be alot cheaper than audi.