Powerflex Rear Engine Mount Insert

edition

Reaction score
Just fitted one to mine tonight!

Wow far far better without any vibrations added to the cabin!!

Much sharper responce!

Damn you Jonathon, convinced myself that I don't need to spend any more money on the car for a while after getting the flexi's done, but go on then where from and how much?............ lol!

I got it from a lad off here in sunny Bradford (sorry can't remember your name if you see this thread hehe).

They are about £15 from a dealer mate. Well cheap!!! Mine was really getting on my nerves!! it's transformed the car!

I got it from a lad off here in sunny Bradford (sorry can't remember your name if you see this thread hehe).

They are about £15 from a dealer mate. Well cheap!!! Mine was really getting on my nerves!! it's transformed the car!

got it from me :)

hehe that's the one :)

Cheers for that mate made so much difference to that car!!! Sorry I wasn't chatty I was in a major rush!!!!

What does it do out of curiosity?

In order to reduce the vibrations from the engine the mounts are flexible. But this also means that they flex when the engine is trying to exert a rotational force on the driveshaft to give your wheels power.

If you fit more rigid engine mounts then th engine can't flex them, so more twisting force can be applied to the driveshaft. However the tradeoff is more NVH into the cabin.

Damn you Jonathon, convinced myself that I don't need to spend any more money on the car for a while after getting the flexi's done, but go on then where from and how much?............ lol!

another happy chappy? :)

Not got it fitted yet mate, but thanks for meeting up:icon_thumright: