Smoothie's S-line:

loving the photo's bud red cars are the best fact!!, also you should make the one with the number plate as your avatar as ash said

Not great quality as I just had them on my phone but this is boydie's S3 along with mine, his CH's are getting refurbished so has the standards on! I quite like how it sits on them TBH

d062e5f8.jpg

93aa2689.jpg

Last edited:
yes mate loved the photos, get your pictures up surely in events or photography section! Hopefully get talking with you again at Sho-werks?

Yep, looks like someone has dropped out of the stand at showerks so I'll see you there.

Just pm'd you there on rms

Yep, looks like someone has dropped out of the stand at showerks so I'll see you there.

Just pm'd you there on rms

yes mate see you at showerks, thanks again for the pictures! Was good of you to take them

love those red plates on boydie's S3 are they legal over there or are they show plates

No mate not legal lol we have the same laws as rest of UK, they were just on for the show

wow looks quality, super clean

Thanks mate, its needs some things to finish it off but as yet i haven't decided on what they are lol

Also just came across these on (i love bass) wish i would have got an interior shot now to show off my RS6 wheel lol

7f9a38f4.jpg

b488ea44.jpg

Some quality mods on here! What a difference, your car looks mint! How much were the skirts? they realy set it off!!

Looks spot on mate, not usually fan of red cars but really like this mate. Love the black detailing

Some quality mods on here! What a difference, your car looks mint! How much were the skirts? they realy set it off!!

Can't remember exact cost as i bought them about 6months ago but only got them fitted, it was around £400 in total for the parts

Car looks CLEAN bro, good effort.

Thanks mate

Looks spot on mate, not usually fan of red cars but really like this mate. Love the black detailing

Cheers mate, red seems to be quite rare on here among members cars?

My friend has just bought an 07 plate TT cab with full TT-S kit! I'll get some pics up when he opens his wallet and lets me start modding it for him....

My friend has just bought an 07 plate TT cab with full TT-S kit! I'll get some pics up when he opens his wallet and lets me start modding it for him....

nice mate, there are quite a few coming with TT-S kit from what i've seen! i'm really liking TT's and A4 Cabriolets at the minute but in all honesty i think about changing and then do another MOD that makes me love the A3 all over again lol A A3 sportback could also be an option as there is not a single one in the car scene over here believe it or not? As far as i can see any on the roads are for the school run lol

your car makes me extremely jealous. if i'd have had the choice i'd have had a red A3 in a heartbeat...

your car makes me extremely jealous. if i'd have had the choice i'd have had a red A3 in a heartbeat...

Cheers mate, as i said i will find it hard to have any other colour in an Audi in future!

Nice one Smoothie!

Sure we'll see what happens :idea:

looks super clean :wub: Love red cars :)

Cheers mate, considering its mostly OEM MOD's it really does get a lot of attention lol

What else is on the cards anyway bro, what do you want/like to do next.....?

There's lots i'd consider doing mate, i think the next thing would surely be the rear diffuser to go gloss black as i like the S-line look but really needs to be black to tie in with the rest of the car!

- Extended leather package, you know the centre triangles and door arm-rests leather trimmed!
- 19" Speedlines

yeah init mate got to save a few ££ to go to early editon you see petrol prices are stupid these days lol

What are the specs of both sets mate? Width? ET? Colour/Finish? Price?

Set ready to go now is 19x8.5 ET48 & 19x9 ET41 - satin black lips and faces, new set is 19x8.5 ET48 all round, but I ain't touched them yet, I will refurb them to suit, whatever colour faces/cut lips/polished whatever. Both are £1000 ready to go.

Set ready to go now is 19x8.5 ET48 & 19x9 ET41 - satin black lips and faces, new set is 19x8.5 ET48 all round, but I ain't touched them yet, I will refurb them to suit, whatever colour faces/cut lips/polished whatever. Both are £1000 ready to go.
do they include any rubber matey or are they just the rims ?? just so i know when im getting a set off you in the future

Nice, am I right in thinking the staggered ET41 set are harder to come by?

do they include any rubber matey or are they just the rims ?? just so i know when im getting a set off you in the future

I'm guessing that's rims only buddy

Smooth, if you do change your wheels, i'd be interested in your current ones :)