Monster MotorsportSky Insurance

Thread: TURBO NUMBER???

Reverse Gear

Status

TURBO NUMBER???

My turbo has just started a high pitch screeching noise just before it reaches full boost so I'm guessing I'm gonna need to get a new turbo but I'm unsure as to the number for it my car is a 53 plate audi 2.0tdi sport 140bhp....any advice would be brilliant

2. # ADS
    ADS

As far from JBS as possible !

Status
    If you phone any recon turbo place with your car details they should be able to sort you out or if your getting a garage to fit the turbo for you best get some prices maybe but let them sort it for you then if it don`t fit or breaks 2 mins down the road they have no excuse but to sort it for free and not blaim the dodgy turbo you bought which the turbo company will blame the garage etc. If you want part number though click on the link.
    GARRETT turbos for Audi passenger cars and vans - Applications - TurboMaster
    06 Audi 2.0 PD140 Sport TDI Quattro S-LINE.
    Old engine 330 bhp @ flywheel 263 bhp @ wheel 490 lb torque. Audidriver write up HERE
    Now stripped and playing with an uprated Cryo treated engine fitted with bigger turbo,water/methanol,uprated injectors etc etc.Wanting 400 bhp and 500 lb torque.

Other car 500+ bhp MK4 Golf R32 turbo.

Reverse Gear

Status
    brilliant thanks a lot