Alternative FBMFSW.....

S3RYE

Interior Next!!
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Ive thought about this a few times... obviously Lamborghini being Audi owned and stuff... ive noticed the Gallardo uses the Audi FBSW design and often wondered would it fit? I never really properly looked into it for two reasons.. 1. they werent all that just a black leather wheel with a lambo badge in the middle... 2. didnt even want to know the price!!

now the later Gallardo models have smarter wheels.. with carbon etc.. (see pic below)
gallardo_wheel.jpg

so anyway was on ebay before and thought hmmm... lets search it! ive found a company in cali (us) who use gallardo wheels and redo them to your spec and whilst looking at them saw they are proper Audi wheels with audi emblem on.. so was wondering do they fit???

i mean i wouldnt ever get one i dont think unless i won the lottery as they are £1200!! but would i love one?? :wub::yum:

so whos gonna bite the bullet and get one!? :sly: so i can see how good it looks!! (if it fits that is!)

oh and heres the ebay link.... Lamborghini Gallardo 04 06 carbon steering wheel yellow: eBay Motors (item 290448106186 end time Sep-21-10 18:39:42 PDT)

would look the nuts on your car fella..... I dont think I have a spare 1200 for it... if I do get some money though Im after your seats haha...

i cant afford it!! i just noticed on the companys actual website, they require an exchange of item.. so no money back for your old wheel.. so straight up £1200!! + import!

come on someone give me some spare cash!!!

if you are after my seats (seriously considering) let me know cause id much rather give them to you or someone on ASN than fraudbay!!

WHAT serious.. they need your old wheel aswell?.. that alot of money bro..... yeh I would love your seats bro but seriously have to look into some fundage as just splashed out 600 bucks on the weitecs.....i need to win the lottery..... BIG TIME oh and to top it off today after all we said about illegal plates in london.... I GET FOOKING PULLED today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well the story actually goes like this.... going down the M25 towards Croydon and a Beemer goes passed me at about 100 then I see a RS Focus which stomps passed me at about 120 I was going 80 at this time and thought that is def a undercover....... the beemer slams its brakes on and pulls into the slow lane....... the Rs just sits behind the beemer .. I take my exit and suddenly the Rs is up my ****... lights flashing.I pull over get out and she says do you know why I pulled you over?...... I say 'no' she then says do I see anything wrong with my plates......?... again I say no she then gives me the 1st degree about how DVLA can take my plates away and that I am gunna have 3 points etc... at this point i think ****!!!!!! after chatting to her for a while and using my charm she says look I will let you off with a 30 ticket this time.... PHEW ...at this point I ask why she decided to pull an innocent person .. ME instead of the **** in the beemer who was speeding .. her reply was 'he slowed down before I could clock his speed and because it was a quiet day you were the next best thing other than the beemer'... one word springs to mind. C*NT!!!!!!!!!!!

c*nt!!!

i had this once apart from i was doing 60 in a 40 as well... got pulled, stopped, out the car "thats 6 points and a fine"

in the end got away with no points no fine... :applaus:

a good one is, (only on clearly modified cars) my cars just been in a show and they are show plates.. (carry a legal set in the boot) and say youll put them on as soon as your home!!

the woman actually said she was going to drive past my houise to make sure i did.. never did change them and never heard another thing... my plate was bad to!! it was "M10 YCS" but like this "M10Y CS" and had a screw in bottom of 0!!!

(PS..... Thousandth post!!!! :yes:)

Last edited:
thats actually a pretty good one mate... may have to just have a standard set in the car and say that should I get pulled again... mind you got alot of modding to do before that haha.. cheers mate.. just couldnt believe it when it happened!!!!!!!!!

looks lovely i wont be having one...Out of my price range lol

The lambo wheel is also available as an option on the Audi R8 V10, should fit fine, I've seen a passat with a gallardo wheel!

thats pretty sick... i was thinkin last night.. id love to get some lambo calipers + Wheels + Wheel!!

well the story actually goes like this.... going down the M25 towards Croydon and a Beemer goes passed me at about 100 then I see a RS Focus which stomps passed me at about 120 I was going 80 at this time and thought that is def a undercover....... the beemer slams its brakes on and pulls into the slow lane....... the Rs just sits behind the beemer .. I take my exit and suddenly the Rs is up my ****... lights flashing.I pull over get out and she says do you know why I pulled you over?...... I say 'no' she then says do I see anything wrong with my plates......?... again I say no she then gives me the 1st degree about how DVLA can take my plates away and that I am gunna have 3 points etc... at this point i think ****!!!!!! after chatting to her for a while and using my charm she says look I will let you off with a 30 ticket this time.... PHEW ...at this point I ask why she decided to pull an innocent person .. ME instead of the **** in the beemer who was speeding .. her reply was 'he slowed down before I could clock his speed and because it was a quiet day you were the next best thing other than the beemer'... one word springs to mind. C*NT!!!!!!!!!!!

PMSL !! Who's the C*NT ? you for ruinning illegal plates and getting caught...or the cop for doing her job..? :rolleyes:

Ignoring the speeder and stopping someone with a legible plate that's spaced slightly incorrectly? Last I checked a numberplate couldn't kill anyone. Driving 100mph could. It's definitely the traffic cop.

Ignoring the speeder and stopping someone with a legible plate that's spaced slightly incorrectly? Last I checked a numberplate couldn't kill anyone. Driving 100mph could. It's definitely the traffic cop.

Sorry but you have a set of rules for number plates. You chose to break the rules and then stick them on the front and back of your car for the world and his dog to see and get caught...how stupid is that ? Half the people with illegal plates get missed by APNR because of it so your car gets nicked...off up the motorway..APNR dosnt spot it...you lose the car. The rest dont have tax or insurance so you pay more, they dont get clocked either....supose thats ok as well. There is a reason for most laws, its not just about ******* people off.

Sorry but you have a set of rules for number plates. You chose to break the rules and then stick them on the front and back of your car for the world and his dog to see and get caught...how stupid is that ? Half the people with illegal plates get missed by APNR because of it so your car gets nicked...off up the motorway..APNR dosnt spot it...you lose the car. The rest dont have tax or insurance so you pay more, they dont get clocked either....supose thats ok as well. There is a reason for most laws, its not just about ******* people off.

Paddy .. I kow what you mean BUT ... I have always had insurance, Tax Mot , No points on my licence and a careful driver... I spent alot of money on my private plate and feel that what with all the twats out there with no insurance , speeding , being dangerous to others that getting pulled over for a plate that IS readable and in standard letters agreed there should be a space but honestly dont feel that is is a big enough offence to be pulled and fined for... and as for your earlier comment on who the C**T is .... i tell you what..... it's certainly not me....:p

Wheel looks *****, will fit most vag cars as same spline connection afaik & stop whining about being pulled, you knew it was illegal plate, but you chose to run with it, if you wanna take the risks then accept the consequences end of, copper is far from a CXNT & yes number plates can kill when the driver is trying to speed away from a copper that passes them in other direction so as not to get pulled, the copper has foresight which maybe I suggest you have some aswell, as to what can happen even breaking the law as minimal as you may see it as.

Awesome Thread this,

1) Carbon Wheel
2) R8 wheel
3) Lambo wheel
4) Passat estates
5) W8's are a cool engine

........in amongst dodgy number plates! :)

My apologies for screwing your thread S3YRE!

Wheel looks *****, will fit most vag cars as same spline connection afaik & stop whining about being pulled, you knew it was illegal plate, but you chose to run with it, if you wanna take the risks then accept the consequences end of, copper is far from a CXNT & yes number plates can kill when the driver is trying to speed away from a copper that passes them in other direction so as not to get pulled, the copper has foresight which maybe I suggest you have some aswell, as to what can happen even breaking the law as minimal as you may see it as.

Chin up eh....