What Audi A3 parts are expensive?

Rigla

S Line
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I jus got a price on a single injector for my mates 2.0 TDI from Audi and i nearly fell over when he said £500+ EACH!

What else would make people go :faint:

it'll probably be easier to list the parts that aren't expensive:

floor mats are about £40 for a set
'09 rear lights are about £165 for the 3dr which considering you get all the bulbs with them isn't bad

erm... i think that's it.

I'm pretty sure there a member on here selling them. I think it was devonmikeyboy may be worth sending him a pm over

S3 specific parts are usually horrific, they do this to stop us all cheaply making S3 replicas and therefore devaluing the real thing!

mirrors are a good example at £800 a pair! Bucket seats are £5000

Also stupid are the brushed alloy trims for the doors, these are £70 each for the rears and £130 each for the fronts, crazy!

S3 specific parts are usually horrific, they do this to stop us all cheaply making S3 replicas and therefore devaluing the real thing!

mirrors are a good example at £800 a pair! Bucket seats are £5000

Also stupid are the brushed alloy trims for the doors, these are £70 each for the rears and £130 each for the fronts, crazy!

:faint:

I just priced up a fuse for the battery cut off for my 3.2 a3 (the one triggered in a collision).Just over £100... wont be getting that for a while..

I priced up a replacement S-Line 18" (RS6 style) wheel and Audi wanted £489 +vat each. Stupid thing is they sell the accessory wheels at half that?!