DSC02180.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

DSC02182.jpg

DSC02183.jpg

DSC02185.jpg

DSC02186.jpg

DSC02187.jpg

DSC02188.jpg

I'll add more pictures during daylight after cleaning the car. Me thinks me need 8mm F/R spacers. :banghead:

Looks good. Bet your pleased...Looking forward to seeing photos in the day.
Taking her for a test drive yet? How come you dont have the rear spoiler or new bumper?
Or different spec to the uk black editions?

Looks good. Bet your pleased...Looking forward to seeing photos in the day.
Taking her for a test drive yet? How come you dont have the rear spoiler or new bumper?
Or different spec to the uk black editions?
Took for a small test drive shortly after installing them. Had to get it cambered and alignment first which was the next day. It's quite a night and day difference as far as cornering abilities goes. I have to say it's much softer than the stock S-line springs too. Good stuff. :D

lovely work as always :wub:
nice bro .. like that....

Thanks mate. :ninja:

That's sweet as a peach! get the daylight pictures up chap we want to see! lol. love the shot next to the golf that rams home how much lower it is.

Let me know if you go with the spacers, my calc's came out as it needing 10mm F/R so interested to see what yours is.

10mm's ? Hmm. Still waiting for the my Spacers to come in the mail so I can get it fitted asap and post the pictures up.

Hey mate any update on this kit, I'm thinking about getting it myself. Still riding more comfortably than stock set up?

sits so much lower than the golf, great stuff mate

look forward to seeing day light pics once you've gave it a good clean!