Interior Trim Replacement Parts

sponger007

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of the wood affect in my car (parts on door and around gearstick/ashtray).

Does anyone know where I can buy replacement plain black parts? Or silver? Or anything but wood affect to be honest :lmfao:

Or does anyone know Audi part numbers for these parts in a different colour?

Thanks in advance

Just paint them or wrap them in carbon or something. Loads of ppl have done it - use the search engine

im gonna need mine carbon wrapping soon... scratches on my pianos is driving me insane!!

How easy is it to remove the door trims? I have some 3m CF vinyl coming this weekend and was going to give it a try!!

door trims are easy to remove they just pry off if you use something like a large flatblade screwdriver near the handle at top of door or near the handle at rear of door thye just pull out ..

hope this helps...

and Sponger a lad in my other club does carbon wrapping wet lay or u can buy vinyl of ebay or other places and just stick it over the wood effect.

hope that helps.

Kev

Think I Must just be crap as I have tried to wrap my sportback trims in brushed aluminium four times now and just can't get it to work around the back bit that goes round
The corner on the sportback trims !! The vinyl I got is brushed aluminium and feels like foils so when I heat it it don't stretch very well any idea anyone or am
I just crap ??

The aluminium stuff doesnt breath like the carbon stuff or stretch with heat as mentioned so you might have a job on,could you not just let bygones be bygones and get them painted or go for the carbon look ?

I would cut a wider strip so rather than trying to bend it like Beckham, use one large piece!!

Think I Must just be crap as I have tried to wrap my sportback trims in brushed aluminium four times now and just can't get it to work around the back bit that goes round
The corner on the sportback trims !! The vinyl I got is brushed aluminium and feels like foils so when I heat it it don't stretch very well any idea anyone or am
I just crap ??

You need the stuff you are using to be stretchy when hot. This is the only way you will successfully wrap corners, unless you start
slicing the hell outta the covering.