Bodykit/bumper options for 03-05 A3 TDI ?

munchkincoupe

Reaction score
Hello

I'm looking at buying a low mileage A3 2003-2006 3/5 door 2.0 tdi but don't really want the standard model look.

What other models of A3 allow a direct transplant of skirts/bumpers to the TDI without changing the bonnet/lights/etc?

Something similar to this would be perfect but open to other ideas
1971552-1.jpg

1971552-2.jpg

Thanks for your help and any pics would be great

try searching the votex ottieger and osir kits, other than that youre at a loss as there isnt many kits for the prefacelift

That car has a votex kit on. I believe Lee a member on here got the rear valance for sale.
Do a search on the forum for Boydie his pre-facelift had the some of the kit on looked pretty good!
Votex rear spoiler is £150 from Audi. Have a look on ebay

yeah thats all the votex kit, have been into audi 5 mins ago to pick something up, asked about these and they do actually still have all the kit parts (bumper apron, rear skirt, side skirts and spoiler) still in stock so give them a try, there not cheap particularly cheap mind...

... mmmm that votex kit is nice haha... do it bro def makes a difference and I am well glad with it on mine...Like matt said ..not going to be cheap but a great mod...

i like the vortex its diffrent. if you need fogs/ surrounds i have got some going up for sale just let me know

Votex front = win

votex rear = epic fail

I'd do a single frame grille conversion if your car doesn't have it, either S-Line or votex front and S-Line rear with a spoiler.

Votex front = win

votex rear = epic fail

I'd do a single frame grille conversion if your car doesn't have it, either S-Line or votex front and S-Line rear with a spoiler.

ahhhh thanks mate.. always nice to hear someone thinks my rear looks s**t haha....

It's an opinion. You're more than welcome to disagree with it. You're driving the car, and If you're happy with it m happy for you

i agree bout your grill tho get a single. it will look soooooooooo much nicer ( its nice a the mo tho : ) )

I agree go single grill if you can afford! Easy to do and looks ace!!! Votex kits a good look though.

Votex front and side look ace, i hate the rear looks like somthing from a saxo, id swap it for an S3 rear bumper.

what about, front single grill, vortex front/ sides, sline rear difuser

The best stuff for an A3, is the S3 kit

Nothing else comes close

Before - S-line standard part

39.jpg

After - S3 front bumper and skirts

171.jpg

Last edited:
I personally think the Votex kit still holds up well! It's aggressive looking and turns a normal pre-facelift A3 into something more upto date!

Of course I would say that, as I have it on my A3!:)

photo119800.jpg

Agreed the rear is like Marmite! I think it looks good in Black :ninja:
photo113800.jpg

Whatever you put on, just do it like you meant it!

Update us munchkincoupe when you do it.:icon_thumright:

Rog

I personally think the Votex kit still holds up well! It's aggressive looking and turns a normal pre-facelift A3 into something more upto date!

photo119800.jpg

photo113800.jpg

Rog

I agree with ya mate... like it think its a but more mean looking.. again I would say that.. I have the votex kit on mine too.... plus think on a rarer colour car looks nice haha :p

I've managed to get one with less than 35k miles and with the full votex kit on as the first 2 pics I posted - woohoo!

nice one bro.. welcome to the club.... i take it your going to audi international ?.. mind me asking what spec/year and price you paid?...

photo119800.jpg

photo113800.jpg

Rog
Rite here a question for you all. i like the old split grill especally the DIY conversions to make it look like a one piece. would it be possible for some one to do the slingle grill look( like sarahs was) mould the vortex splitter with filler and take the bump strips off and mould them so they look smooth ( like the sline)

can we have some skilled ****** phonto shop please this car would look so much nicer if the mods above where carried out