keeping costs down on my sline conversion

nally

MPG the new BPH
Reaction score
hello everyone
i have just recived my front sline bumper skin and its needs painting as its blue, also i am using my sport grill v.s the sline one. but i have no fogs or surronds (sline ones) so i went to audi and they want the part numbers so if someone can post them up that would be great ? there 23-40 pounds a pop, the fogs are 70 pound each ( boooo) so is there any after market fogs for the sline ? or can i butcher the sport and sline surrounds and make my sport ones fit the gap ?
any thoughs or comments would be helpful
cheers peeps
nally
p.s i got a scratch pen for my rear difuser from audi and it has a little wire brush whats it for ? surely its not to f
put the paint on its too rough

Have a search in the threads mate for the conversions, as you can get the fogs, new, off ebay for around £25 each (try typing in A4 fog lights) as the A4 uses the same pn, but as I said, have a look through the older threads.

mate ive just priced up the sport grils and they are £16 each for the sides £70 for the cent!! i have a sport bumper and the fogs are the same as on a standard bumper i have too!! the sport reqs some modding tho to a standard lower half but realy easy!! try TPS not audi!!

cant seem to find the thread : ( can some one post the part numbers if you have them please as audi wont tell you boo need an sline reg plate to search the systems and pick the right one. they can tell me off my sline bumper

mate ive just priced up the sport grils and they are £16 each for the sides £70 for the cent!! i have a sport bumper and the fogs are the same as on a standard bumper i have too!! the sport reqs some modding tho to a standard lower half but realy easy!! try TPS not audi!!
so you think i can be done with the sport grills or a combo of both?

My car is the sport quattro 190 but am told by audi it's the same stuff as s- line!! If you want my ref then send a pm mate!!

yes please if there the same ( the fog covers on the sline have a slngle thin line in the middle, the sport ones have two lines thicker)

heres an sline with the fogs
2011-audi-a3-1.jpg