Two soakings in two days!!!

dragon

Reaction score
After owning A3's for over 5 years you would think that i would have learned not to open the window after a rain shower when i leave the works carpark for home!! Turn left out of the carpark and two soakings in two days. Love my car but that annoys me more then anything else!!

Bad design or the onset of Alzheimers? :blink:

Bad design everytime....my 8L S3 is the same

It's either stylish look or usefullness. :)

and here was me getting the blame for this . 'you need to stop putting so much polish, etc, on the car'. does my head in though.

Happens all the time and is a very bad design, I thought it was my roof rails holding water or something but obviously not.

As every one said it happens and a very bad design. The hire car i got MK6 Golf soaked two of my passengers the other day HA. They didnt seem too happy. But i found it rather amusing :)

Invest in one of these, push the water off before you set off. majority of the problem solved. WIN lol

Squeegee-Back.jpg

Invest in one of these, push the water off before you set off. majority of the problem solved. WIN lol

Squeegee-Back.jpg
and your passengers get wet instead of you like your thinking man just make sure you hide it from them and all is well hahahha

Last edited: