2006 S3 3Door chassis number needed for buying AUDI oem parts

R55 MRU

Reaction score
Does anyone have a 2006 plate s3 chassy number please so i can use this at audi to order my s3 parts that will 100% fit my 53 plate a3? they wont take a reg plate because theyre systems have changed apparently so they now require a chassy number at my local bedford audi. Thanks

You mean MY07? there were no MY06 S3s as the first cars became available in November/December 2006

You could post in the Stoke Audi section, Dave will be able to sort out most parts for you with some discount. He may or may not need a chassis number depending on the parts you require.

Thats the problem i dont exactly know which s3 bumper i need i have a 53 plate audi a3 so im guessing its the first shape of the 8p2 model. so i would then guess it would be from the first s3 in 8p2 have no idea what year the s3 model came out all i know is it changed to facelift in 2008?

Seriously you're making life far too difficult for yourself. Just ask for a prefacelift s3 bumper. Anyone working for audi will know what you're talking about.

Apparently not.... they said the systems have changed and that its too much time and effort for them to search through to find the right parts... basically they cannot be bothered and fob customers off. Parts desk........ more like a place to dos off.

Then go to the Stoke audi section and ask dave for the price of a prefacelft s3 bumper. He's never asked me for a reg or chassis number

Did i say i would not wait? I posted this thread before i got a suggestion to post in stoke audi section. Im replying to your post