S3 gone :(

magnus911

R8GGA
Reaction score
Website
www.it-tronics.co.uk
End of lease for the S3, down to just the one car now...

Need another car for around town, struggling to think of what to get but might go for a 2nd hand RR or similar, so it looks like I'll be out of the Audi game for a while.

I did rent a TTS last week though to see what it's like and I must say I was very impressed. Good car, felt quicker than my remapped S3 too.

If anyone wants my RNS-E i've chucked it on ebay but would prefer to sell to an Audi Sport head.

I guess I won't be lurking around here so much so peace out y'all.

Magnus

ahhh sorry to hear that mate... but what with your weekend car being a ferrari I bet your not to sad.... keep us updated with your plans bro take it ez..

Thanks man. If anyone wants my Lamin-X as well you can have it for nothing. I never got around to putting it on so it's just sitting in a draw. All I ask in return is that you send me a picture once you've put it on!

i like you magnus.. even tough i dont know you.. ferrari w/e car and giving things away for free in return of a photo... top guy!! :rock::respekt:

id take the lamin'x but dont think it works well with facelift LED's....

id take them bro if they fitted on mine haha....same shape?...

i like you magnus.. even tough i dont know you.. ferrari w/e car and giving things away for free in return of a photo... top guy!! :rock::respekt:

id take the lamin'x but dont think it works well with facelift LED's....

Thanks! But they're not worth that much, I would rather they went to a good home and were used than sat around gathering dust. I should have put them on and not been so lazy I suppose!

theyre prefacelift which would fit freakas, now mine though :( did you consider a ttrs?

Yes I haven't driven one but would certainly consider it. The TTS is very capable so I can imagine the RS version is awesome. As soon as I get hold of that Jamiekip I'll get him to demonstrate it to me!

Yes I haven't driven one but would certainly consider it. The TTS is very capable so I can imagine the RS version is awesome. As soon as I get hold of that Jamiekip I'll get him to demonstrate it to me!

Now I have the car back and repaired I'm sure we can sort something out mate :)