Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

Audi A3 2010 light bulbs

hi,

just after a bit of advice. I have an Audi A3 2010, I have DRL's not the LED type couldn't afford them! Are there any bulbs to make them whiter? I have also been looking at some H7 Osram Night Breakers for main beam aswell. Will i see much difference, the standard lights seem decent. Any help would be good.

MS

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    I've changed my standard bulbs to the Ring +100's and they have made a big, big difference to the lights: they certainly seem to project further with a brighter, whiter light (40 for all 4 which seemed a good deal from my local motor factors). In the past I've used the Halfords +90's and they have made a difference but nowhere near as much as the +100's.

I also wanted to change the sidelight bulbs to a whiter light, but there are no instructions in the handbook on how to change them, and looking at the openings on the rear of the headlights it looks really tricky, maybe even headlight off, front cover off job - I'm not sure.

Neutral

Status
    Mark

See my thread I posted about a week ago:

HALOGEN DRL's - NEW BULBS FITTED!!!!!!

Not many users on here knew much about the bulbs so had to source them online, was difficult but got there. You need to look for a H16 or 9009 bulb. Dont think any UK suppliers stock them so its more than likely an international shipping order.

Good luck and let me know how you get on.

J8Y

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks for the advice. Not to keen on having some duck tape on the back of my light tho. Where do you get like for like replacements from? Can't believe how hard it is to find some whiter bulbs. I will invest some more hours into this tomorrow night.