Volks AutosJMB Retrofits
    4th Gear

Status

Part number needed for S-LINE Bumper! ??

Hello im looking to do a conversion and i need to get the S-Line front bumper my a3 is 53 plate so basically 04. and does not have headlamp washers so can anyone give me the part number for the bumper and any bits for the bumper i need? with prices? thanks so much people

2. # ADS
    ADS

MPG the new BPH

Status
    hi mate mine is arriving tomorrow woop! i can get it off the back if no one posts it up before then. i paid 50 for mine ( just the skin) so i needs fogs and surronds as the sport are diffrent. you can use a sport grill( if its one piece you should get one cheep as everyone wants the sline one)

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

4th Gear

Status
    Thanks alot mate just give me a PM i think ill go for one of the FK black grills tbh quite like the look of them. Do you know if the s3 grill fits? Im stuck on wether i will go for a s3 bumper or an s-line dont know what the price difference from audi direct is like.?

MPG the new BPH

Status
    to be honest mate the sline is much less trouble and eisier to find s3 are rocking horse sh*t to find. and audi are silly prices i think some one said its about 300 just for the sline skin unpained. s3 grill will only fit s3 bumper i think i like the honey combe ( a6) but thats alot of work. the reg plate holder and the grill is slightly diffrent sportv.s sline its has the little thing for the sline badge. sarahs just done a lovly s3 conv i would look at the post.

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

4th Gear

Status
    not worried about a 300 pound price tag... i payed more at vauxhall for a mk4 gsi bumper at 352 for jus the skin :o

MPG the new BPH

Status
    go for the s3 then look at sarahs post its sweet

4th Gear

Status
    just need someone to give me an exact dealer price and part numbers tbh. so i can make sure ill get the right one.

events moderator

Status
    i wouldnt mind the exact price and part numbers as this is a to do mod im aiming more towards the s-line now not the s3 conv
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

MPG the new BPH

Status
    dhl have not delivered ass holes. they are crap and its my bday tomorrow : (

Neutral

Status
    i been waiting over a week for royal mail to deliver just some wrap for my interior trim but i paid loads to have it delivered quick ffs ! TO55ERS!!

LOLour mail system is crap !
    Matt

Audi A3 8P Sportback 2.0T FSI, Silver.
    Mods:
    18" new style RS6 Reps, Audi rubber mats, Centre armrest, vortex spoiler,Detachable Towbar,Cd changer,Coming home leaving lights, Double Din Conversion with new sleek MY11 buttons And 2010 RNS-E
    Mods to do:
    S3 front bumper, Private Reg

MPG the new BPH

Status
    booo curriers pull your fingers out

MPG the new BPH

Status

4th Gear

Status
    i was watching that on ebay about a week ago.... looks green to me

MPG the new BPH

Status
    did you bid on it ?

4th Gear

Status
    Nope didnt bid mate. Was always contemplating the s3 bumper over the s-line. if im gna do it ill go for the top of the range bits

MPG the new BPH

Status
    nice one if i see one on ebay ill post it or pm you

4th Gear

Status
    yeah please mate pm me.