Part number needed for S-LINE Bumper! ??

R55 MRU

Reaction score
Hello im looking to do a conversion and i need to get the S-Line front bumper my a3 is 53 plate so basically 04. and does not have headlamp washers so can anyone give me the part number for the bumper and any bits for the bumper i need? with prices? thanks so much people

hi mate mine is arriving tomorrow woop! i can get it off the back if no one posts it up before then. i paid £ 50 for mine ( just the skin) so i needs fogs and surronds as the sport are diffrent. you can use a sport grill( if its one piece you should get one cheep as everyone wants the sline one)

Thanks alot mate just give me a PM i think ill go for one of the FK black grills tbh quite like the look of them. Do you know if the s3 grill fits? Im stuck on wether i will go for a s3 bumper or an s-line dont know what the price difference from audi direct is like.?

to be honest mate the sline is much less trouble and eisier to find s3 are rocking horse sh*t to find. and audi are silly prices i think some one said its about £300 just for the sline skin unpained. s3 grill will only fit s3 bumper i think i like the honey combe ( a6) but thats alot of work. the reg plate holder and the grill is slightly diffrent sportv.s sline its has the little thing for the sline badge. sarahs just done a lovly s3 conv i would look at the post.

go for the s3 then look at sarahs post its sweet

i wouldnt mind the exact price and part numbers as this is a to do mod im aiming more towards the s-line now not the s3 conv

dhl have not delivered :( *** holes. they are crap and its my bday tomorrow : (

i been waiting over a week for royal mail to deliver just some wrap for my interior trim but i paid loads to have it delivered quick *** ! TO55ERS!!

LOLour mail system is crap !

Nope didnt bid mate. Was always contemplating the s3 bumper over the s-line. if im gna do it ill go for the top of the range bits

nice one if i see one on ebay ill post it or pm you