Anyone got an S-LINE bumper they want to sell info needed!!!!

R55 MRU

Reaction score
Need an s-line bumper to fit my split grill a3.... i know i need the bonnet too but im looking for a bumper first... preferably with grill can anyone give me any information on them???? also if you are selling one post a pic for me or PM me how much your looking?

i didnt think you needed a bonnet mate. i am selling a normal sport bumper in lava grey with the fogs and surrounds. i am keeping the grill for my sline conv

no worries look on e-bay mate or the clasifieds of this fourm failing that ring some salvage places. good luck

I started a pretty new thread on this also as I have just got an 03 2.0FSI that I want to facelift to the 8P2 s-line! Ebay is your best bet for the bumper, its just a case of being patient and being pretty eagled eyed for a good priced on to come up, I just got one last night for £95 including s-line grill and i think it may also include the fogs, although we shall wait and see as its getting delivered tomorrow, WHOOP!

If not I think member Lee_R mentioned on my thread that he is selling his s-line one piece grill soon, so may be worth dropping him an email!