AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    4th Gear

Status

Anyone got an S-LINE bumper they want to sell info needed!!!!

Need an s-line bumper to fit my split grill a3.... i know i need the bonnet too but im looking for a bumper first... preferably with grill can anyone give me any information on them???? also if you are selling one post a pic for me or PM me how much your looking?

2. # ADS
    ADS

MPG the new BPH

Status
    i didnt think you needed a bonnet mate. i am selling a normal sport bumper in lava grey with the fogs and surrounds. i am keeping the grill for my sline conv

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

4th Gear

Status
    Im looking for a single grill s-line bumper mate sorry.... not any near to where i lie tbh

MPG the new BPH

Status
    no worries look on e-bay mate or the clasifieds of this fourm failing that ring some salvage places. good luck

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

Neutral

Status
    I started a pretty new thread on this also as I have just got an 03 2.0FSI that I want to facelift to the 8P2 s-line! Ebay is your best bet for the bumper, its just a case of being patient and being pretty eagled eyed for a good priced on to come up, I just got one last night for 95 including s-line grill and i think it may also include the fogs, although we shall wait and see as its getting delivered tomorrow, WHOOP!

If not I think member Lee_R mentioned on my thread that he is selling his s-line one piece grill soon, so may be worth dropping him an email!

4th Gear

Status
    Cheers mate.