best place to buy audi tt mk 2 vents?

gazzaw888

Reaction score
have been looking on ebay but not had much luck, any ideas? without paying dealer price

also has anyone tried these,cheers gary

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Trim-Tech-Car...23745145?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM

2516ca.jpg

I got mine off ebay, nowhere else other than the dealer i'm afraid and those bad boys are £82 each so £328 for 4 vents, bargain!

I got mine for £50 for 5 and sold the spare on ebay for £14, happy days!

Ebay is the way. Probably looking at £100 now for a set that's if you are lucky that find some. Rare items too it seems.

Haven't seen anyone here use the Carbon bits to be honest. Not sure if it's worth it unless you have some Carbon trim IMO.

Lee were yours new? Thats an absolutely bargain.

Was considering spraying mine like a few have done, but after seeing the TT ones... Well, i think i'll cancel my trip to Halfords tomorrow.

if i could get a set for say, £150, i'd defos be all over them

Could be tempted to sell my S3 ones. PM me if you're interested.

depends how much mate bit strap for cash atm but let me know how much your looking for them and ill bare it in mind PM me if you like.

TT ones are much nicer than the S3 ones becuase they match the silver glovebox trim perfectly. The S3 ones are too shiny for me and look like an afterthought. They are also standard on MY08 facelifts on all models so not that special.

Mine were from a breakers, I was tempted by the TT front seats aswell!

Ebay from £80 - £110, thats if they are available.

If yoy can't wait then Audi dealer but that's a far bit of money I heard.

Just bought a set of 5 for £150 plus p&p... Looked on eBay for anyone breaking a TT. There's a few. Called one of the guys up and asked him to list them.

However this means I now have one spare for sale. I'd like what I paid for it, plus p&p - that's £30 plus p&p. If anyone's interested please PM!