Correct oil for A3 2.0 FSI Sport

nik patel

Reaction score
Website
www.simplydents.co.uk
Hello i am doing a service on my car, its a 54 plate with 57k, am i correct in using 5/30 oil? :readit:

what make is best? i am probably going to switch to normal service rather than long life service.

yo bro if ya switching from long life to normal service then I use Castrol Edge 5/30 but it honestly depends.. know other peeps use diff stuff but this seems to be gd on my 2.0 FSI motor bro...any pics of ya motor mate?

yo bro if ya switching from long life to normal service then I use Castrol Edge 5/30 but it honestly depends.. know other peeps use diff stuff but this seems to be gd on my 2.0 FSI motor bro...any pics of ya motor mate?

Sorry no pics yet bought the car about 6 weeks ago. Its black and preety much standard apart from ipod connection and Parrot but i love it. I want to get the rear S line spoiler did you bond it on? i also want to get the late spec rear lights, was it a straight swap??:unsure:
what year is your A3?

Was thinking of putting Castrol or Valvolineo oil.

Sorry no pics yet bought the car about 6 weeks ago. Its black and preety much standard apart from ipod connection and Parrot but i love it. I want to get the rear S line spoiler did you bond it on? i also want to get the late spec rear lights, was it a straight swap??:unsure:
what year is your A3?

Was thinking of putting Castrol or Valvolineo oil.

Audi garage did all the work on mine mate ...... mine a 2004 only on 40k at the moment picked mine up June so havent had it long either.... what are your long term plans bro ?... Id say to get rear spoiler, front spliter and side skirts if yours hasnt already..yeh the facelift lights are a straight swap on the 3 door bro literally a 10 min job but improves the back end soooo much.. a mod def worth doing...

Plans include what I have mentioned in my sigi. Don't wanna do too much as I've done my share on my previous VAG Cars. Was gonna put the late spec front grille bumper etc but looks more expensive than I thought.