PICS of my rear light Facelift.... WHATCHA THINK??

Any one have any photos of what MY11 rear lights? I want to see how dark they are.
Want darker rear lights lamin-x will sort that out;)

Any one have any photos of what MY11 rear lights? I want to see how dark they are.
Want darker rear lights lamin-x will sort that out;)

exactly mate... I know someone had posted up a pic of the MY11's but ****** cant find them now haha.....

Well come next Saturday, I will have one side in my grasp! So will take a pic, and if all is well, and I like them, I will order a full set and will get some pics up of them fitted.

Audi only wanted to order the one side as there too expensive to hold both in stock if there wrong ones or I don't like them :-( bummer!

exactly mate... I know someone had posted up a pic of the MY11's but ****** cant find them now haha.....

I need some lamin-x in my life lol. Think im gonna order some this week. How the car going anyway?
Ahh thats alright as you and Khufu said doesnt look like much of a difference.

Well come next Saturday, I will have one side in my grasp! So will take a pic, and if all is well, and I like them, I will order a full set and will get some pics up of them fitted.

Audi only wanted to order the one side as there too expensive to hold both in stock if there wrong ones or I don't like them :-( bummer!

Cheers for that. But why not get some used 09 lights and lamin-x tint. Looking forward to the photos though, see if you can take it outside and take a photo of it next to the current 09 rear lights.

I need some lamin-x in my life lol. Think im gonna order some this week. How the car going anyway?
Ahh thats alright as you and Khufu said doesnt look like much of a difference.

yeh know what ya mean mate.... yeh just cant wait to get the Weitecs coilys on.... getting excited now.. haha just hope it does the job.... what bout yours fella.. the garage fitting yours too?,, what coilys you decided on?.. you gunna make it to Audi International?...

yeh know what ya mean mate.... yeh just cant wait to get the Weitecs coilys on.... getting excited now.. haha just hope it does the job.... what bout yours fella.. the garage fitting yours too?,, what coilys you decided on?.. you gunna make it to Audi International?...

Bet you cant wait :) Dont blame you! I cant wait to get mine on sort the ride height out. Yeah they should do the job so dont worry. Few of the guys have them on here. My uncle will fit them for me as he a mechanic and does everything to my car. I only bought some cheap ones Jamex.
Reason i bought them there only gonna be on the car for 5 months. Two guys by me have them one on his Mk5 Golf & the other on his 8P S3.
And they said they not had any problems (9months on & the other 18months) and had good things to say about them. Went for a little test drive with them and they didnt seem harsh or anything. Seemed fine so bought them:)
Yeah i'll 100% make it to ADI. You going mate?

Bet you cant wait :) Dont blame you! I cant wait to get mine on sort the ride height out. Yeah they should do the job so dont worry. Few of the guys have them on here. My uncle will fit them for me as he a mechanic and does everything to my car. I only bought some cheap ones Jamex.
Reason i bought them there only gonna be on the car for 5 months. Two guys by me have them one on his Mk5 Golf & the other on his 8P S3.
And they said they not had any problems (9months on & the other 18months) and had good things to say about them. Went for a little test drive with them and they didnt seem harsh or anything. Seemed fine so bought them:)
Yeah i'll 100% make it to ADI. You going mate?

sounds gd mate.. yeh gunna make it to Audi International... doubt I will have my wheels redone by then which is a bummer as really wanted them done as looking bad... hope it doesnt look too bad.. just gotta get the coilies on and my induction this month .. your lucky as the garage is quoting me 225 to fit the coilies that sucks..... what time you gunna get down there for?....

sounds gd mate.. yeh gunna make it to Audi International... doubt I will have my wheels redone by then which is a bummer as really wanted them done as looking bad... hope it doesnt look too bad.. just gotta get the coilies on and my induction this month .. your lucky as the garage is quoting me 225 to fit the coilies that sucks..... what time you gunna get down there for?....

Good to be to see you there. Aw dont worry, i wanted my alloys done but doubt i'll be able to afford that and another mod. Alloy look fine anyway but will look alot better once you had them done. Yeah coilovers make a huge different to the car appearance. Ouch im not paying my uncle anything near that. If you lived close would of got him to do it for you. I'll be there first thing in the morning most probably what about you? You know if many from your way are going?

So anybody know if the sportback's have changed also? :)

So anybody know if the sportback's have changed also? :)

Oh Scottie you really want to see the new lights for the SB!!!!!!! you WANT them!!!!!!!!!!!! :whip:

ok, sorry, couldn't resist lol! Ive not seen them! :crying: :tapedshut:But if they are like the 3dr ones, wooohhoooooo!!! lovely!

hee heee sorry! Couldn't resist!!!

Seriously though if they have changed like the 3dr, they will be lovely! Its a subtle change, a change for the better too! Now lets get that part number lol

I'm phoning my audi tomorrow to let them know I want them to order both sides in! Think I need some MY11 lights in my life!

So Saturday I will post pics!

I will also ask for discount! Wish me luck!

Alreet then,

I went to Audi today to check out what the new A3 rear lenses look like, they could only order me one in, and DAME there sexy! So have got one side, and got the other side on order, so have to wait till next weekend now before i can pick it up and fit them both. :sorry:

I thought i would post a pic of the one i go now. Then when i have the pair, i will post a pic with one side old 09 style and the other new style fitted to my car so you can compare them.

What you think?
IMG_0191.jpg

ooooooooooo they look even nicer than the 09's !!!

Feel there may be a flood of 09's on ebay soon people.

they look mental!! how much? i want to see your pic comparing them to 09's i didnt realise they were evn different but you can see they are darker!!

Yeah seriously when you see them in the flesh they are sexy! I can't wait till next week to get them both and fit them.

I managed to get 15% off, I did try for more but didn't want to push it! So the pair worked out to be 160. Not bad I thought.

They are just darker mate, but it's not like putting a bit of lamin x will make your 09s look like these. The dark shades are actually behind the lense but in certain areas only.

They are just darker mate, but it's not like putting a bit of lamin x will make your 09s look like these. The dark shades are actually behind the lense but in certain areas only.

Hmmmm, where abouts in S.London are ya? Might have to take a peak