Best solution without paying too much to fix my alloys

I oOEddOo I

Reaction score
Unfortunatly I have scratch my alloys wheels against a wall and leaving couple of black marks on the wheel while I was driving on a very tight roads that leads to my backyard :keule:

My alloys are silver just looking at halfords for a silver colour spray for a DIY job

Is this going to work or you guys have any suggestion for me ?

Thank you

get a pic up on here and we might be able to advise you better as its impossible without seeing the damage first to see how bad it is

ok , what wheels have you got on you car are they standard wheels what spec is your car se , sport , s-line as they have different wheels and colours

i work as a car valeter and we use bmw titan silver for standard silver wheels so it might be a good colour to use on your wheels doesnt have to be a main dealer either as halfords will be able to supply you with the same colour in a spray can as its a run of the mill colour used alot on bmw's dont know how much help this has been but hope it points you in the right direction

akota silver is blue so stay clear of that but aluminium silver is ok to use , but i would spray it on as sliver is a bad colour to touch in it never looks the same colour

Dude..is all this necessary? If you try all this spray it yourself stuff it will be probably look shabby anyways...Have you thought about just leaving it as you will probably encounter more bumps on your travels and kerbs and when you feel like the time has come, get them refurbed for about £40-60. Just my 2p.

All audi dealers repair audi wheels now £50+vat
curbed my black edition alloy.. dropped it off with them they put my spare on and two hours later went back and they refitted my wheel good as new all in wirh the price !