bbs lm 19" 8.5 will 225/35/19 fit ?

soldier4313

A4 Avant B9 2.0 Tdi
Reaction score
can u help me put a post on earlier reference tyres for my bbs lm's.
i have the chance to buy some pirelli pzero nero 225/35/19 and want to know if they will fit my 2010 sportback its not lowered and i dont intend to lower it.

it would be much appreciated on a quick answer

many thanks

ryan

Yeah the tyres will fit not problem but 19" wheels on an unlowered sportback will look like a monster truck!

Buy some H&R springs - only lowers the car 25mm and is as comfortable as standard!

He won't have problems anyway if he lowers it on those profile tyres

The offset on the LM's is low so it will sit closer to the arch but with the right lowerage, it will be fine - H&R 25mm springs will make the car look a lot nicer, handle better and not overly compromise the comfort!

Are these real LM's as the 19x8.5 5x112 only come in ET32 which will poke quite a bit. If they are 5x114.3 ET 43 then they will be fine.

thanks for all the replies finally got the tyres fitted some nice pirelli pzero nero and for 350 bucks i cant moan theres no rubbing at all off back to germany tommorow so might have a look at some H&R springs over there......

when i had my 19" rs6 wheels on i had mine lowered about 70mm and i had to take my rear arch linings out and it was tucked at rear :)