Status

09 rear lights?

How much are these from audi?

Cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I just bought some today they are 83+vat each so your looking at about Ł200 for a pair (same price for the MY2011 lights). The new MY2011 rear lights have the same part number as the old facelifts lights but finish with a C (instead of an A, dont have the part number to hand sorry) and they are darker tinted, got the new ones fitted today and I would say they are noticably darker then the old facelift rear lights.

Ps sorry if I've confused anyone lol
    Audi S3 8P2 | Merlin Purple | Black Optics | Recaro Bucket Seats | Privacy Glass | Bi-Xenon Adaptive Headlights | Bluetooth Phone Prep. | MTM Stage 2 | Milltek TBE | ITG Stage 2 Induction Kit | Odyssey Racing 40 Battery | Rev D DV | Denso IK24 Spark Plugs | RS4 Pressure Regulator Valve | TTS Engine cover | To do: Autotech HPFP

1st Gear

Status
    Any chance off some pictures off the new darker ones? thanks!

1st Gear

Status
    I'll grab a camera and take a pic at some point, might upload the pics tomorrow.
    Audi S3 8P2 | Merlin Purple | Black Optics | Recaro Bucket Seats | Privacy Glass | Bi-Xenon Adaptive Headlights | Bluetooth Phone Prep. | MTM Stage 2 | Milltek TBE | ITG Stage 2 Induction Kit | Odyssey Racing 40 Battery | Rev D DV | Denso IK24 Spark Plugs | RS4 Pressure Regulator Valve | TTS Engine cover | To do: Autotech HPFP

1st Gear

Status
    there is a 2nd hand set on ebay for 165 if anyones interested... older facelift ones though

ASN is hazardous 2 your wallet

Status
    You guys say older facelift ones are these the 2009 ones aswell? When did the new ones come out? Thanks dudes
    A3 2.0 FSI metallic Pearl/ Liquid Blue, 18" BBS Calito's, rear Parking Sensors, Full Votex Kit, Weitec Hicon GT Coilovers, Cruise Control, Auto Lights and Rain sensor Wipers, Facelift Rear Lights, Personal German Pressed Plate (G9MBO).

Immediate TDL
    Calito's redone in pearl white
    Roof/Spoiler and wing mirrors wrapped in pearl white
    Bentleys 19's
    S3 Brake Upgrade
    BMC CDA Induction - hope it sounds lush..

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakaFreaka83 View Post
    You guys say older facelift ones are these the 2009 ones aswell? When did the new ones come out? Thanks dudes
    Yes that's correct, now there are three taillights, the pre-facelift, the facelift and a newer MY2011 facelift. The MY2011 cars will have the latest tail lights so the 2009 will be the old facelift ones, if that makes sense. Only difference is the MY2011 ones are darker in apperance as far as im aware, will try to get a pic soon.

Quote Originally Posted by r3stu View Post
    there is a 2nd hand set on ebay for 165 if anyones interested... older facelift ones though
    Well if you push the salesman, a 10% discount can be achieved, so your looking at about Ł180, depends on how good of a relationship you have with your dealer

6th Gear

Status
    the old facelift ones are 2008-2010. The new darker tinted ones are the same light, just a darker tint to them and they are only on MY11 cars so i think maybe only 1 or 2 people have these at the moment seeings as the MY11 cars only came out a few weeks ago.
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

6th Gear

Status
    Have a look at the pics thread on this forum, a guy has posted up his MY11 S3 with these lights fitted. They do look a bit darker.
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    I've been watching that set of rear lights on ebay for days. They started at Ł40, they were Ł105 this morning, now Ł165 plus Ł10 delivery! That's only about Ł20 cheaper than buying new from audi at the price quoted above. (Although I've heard you can get them for about Ł165 new from Audi??)

I'll never understand why people pay almost the same amount of money (or sometimes more than) they could pay for brand new. I see it all the time on ebay.
    Guess they just don't do their research.

ASN is hazardous 2 your wallet

Status
    Thanks guys just purchased the 2009 lights for my 2004 plate but got them for a steel so can't complain ha
    A3 2.0 FSI metallic Pearl/ Liquid Blue, 18" BBS Calito's, rear Parking Sensors, Full Votex Kit, Weitec Hicon GT Coilovers, Cruise Control, Auto Lights and Rain sensor Wipers, Facelift Rear Lights, Personal German Pressed Plate (G9MBO).

Immediate TDL
    Calito's redone in pearl white
    Roof/Spoiler and wing mirrors wrapped in pearl white
    Bentleys 19's
    S3 Brake Upgrade
    BMC CDA Induction - hope it sounds lush..

1st Gear

Status
    do these MY11 come fitted with the bulbs from audi?? And will they fit a 2004 model

cheers
    Last edited by r3stu; 11th August 2010 at 17:26.

6th Gear

Status
    3 types now???? Hadn't realised they had changed for 2011. Might pop to dealers & take a look, I've still got 2004 version!

Yes, they will fit 2004 & I'm sure they come with bulbs & holders.
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    Yep, they come with holder and all bulbs.

1st Gear

Status
    Does anyone have the part numbers for them? Im after the MY2011 ones...

cheers

Audi Heaven

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    You hit the nail on the head there... People assume that parts at dealers are so expensive that they MUST be cheaper on E-bay. It's often not the case and this proves it.
    Scott

Audi A3 Sportback 2.0T Quattro S-Line 2007 8P2
    Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, iPod, Auto Lights & Wipers, Interior Light Pack

4th Gear

Status

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by r3stu View Post
    Does anyone have the part numbers for them? Im after the MY2011 ones...

cheers
    Part numbers are 8P3945095C for left & 8P3945096C right, comes with holder and all required bulbs.

1st Gear

Status
    Cheers Haz

3rd Gear

Status
    ...I don't recall anyone specifically identifying their request as being for 3-door or Sportback... I hope everybody is on the same page!

As for me, I could REALLY use the part numbers for the INNER tail assemblies (LED) for a Sportback; -both sides.

..And wouldn't this be a "tail-lift" instead of a "face-lift"?

4th Gear

Status
    So will these fit ANY 8P? My car is a 2003.
    Looking for the right A4 Quattro. 1.9 TDI / 1.8T or 2.0T...
    My A4:http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b8-chassis/125399-my-brief.html

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    I've been watching that set of rear lights on ebay for days. They started at Ł40, they were Ł105 this morning, now Ł165 plus Ł10 delivery! That's only about Ł20 cheaper than buying new from audi at the price quoted above. (Although I've heard you can get them for about Ł165 new from Audi??)

I'll never understand why people pay almost the same amount of money (or sometimes more than) they could pay for brand new. I see it all the time on ebay.
    Same here, I was winning them at 105 then someone stuck a high bid in... The guy stays local to me and just told me he only paid Ł150 for them just under a year ago lol.

events moderator

Status
    i do like the my2011 rear lights might have to invest in some of them as ive been wanting to upgrade my rear lights to the 09 ones for a while so i think i'll save that little bit more and get the new ones
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    So those ones on ebay ended at Ł165 plus a tenner delivery. The seller did well!

If audi really do charge almost Ł200 brand new then they can also be bought from kufatec, also brand new, delivered for €204/Ł165.

http://www.kufatec.de/shop/product_i...udi-A3-8P.html

PS: They're not the my2011 ones though, they're my09.