Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

Non-smoking pack retro fit

Anyone know what parts are required to retro fit the non-smoking pack and how difficult it is?
    A3 8P 2.0 TDI (140ps) Sport DSG
    Factory | Sunroof | Xenons | Cruise | Parking sensors | Headlight washers | Red Vienna leather | Bose | Piano black inserts | Heated Seats | Electric lumbar | Front Arm Rest
    Retro | S-Line roof spoiler | 18" RS6 | Angel Tuning remap | ITG Performance Air Filter | RNS-E + Bluetooth | Tomtom iPhone car kit | Removable tow bar
    In progress | Ashtray deletion | Factory matched tints
    Wish list | MFSW | Auto wipers/lights | Auto dimming mirrors | Folding mirrors

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    I asked this a few weeks back and didnt get a reply. Looks to me like you just need a replacement trim and it screws in quite easy. Not sure what the part/s numbers are though.

I rang my dealer and he got a little confused. I got frustrated and left it! :-)
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

Neutral

Status
    Hopefully we'll get a reply this time. Any idea what replaces the ash tray in front of the gear stick?
    A3 8P 2.0 TDI (140ps) Sport DSG
    Factory | Sunroof | Xenons | Cruise | Parking sensors | Headlight washers | Red Vienna leather | Bose | Piano black inserts | Heated Seats | Electric lumbar | Front Arm Rest
    Retro | S-Line roof spoiler | 18" RS6 | Angel Tuning remap | ITG Performance Air Filter | RNS-E + Bluetooth | Tomtom iPhone car kit | Removable tow bar
    In progress | Ashtray deletion | Factory matched tints
    Wish list | MFSW | Auto wipers/lights | Auto dimming mirrors | Folding mirrors

Neutral

Status

1st Gear

Status

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1st Gear

Status
    I think the non smoking pack involves two separate bits, the open tray that's a replacement for the ashtray and the cover for the cigarette lighter, (I think 8P0863387A 6PS, the 6PS is for Black)
    8P2 A3 2.0T FSI S line Special Edition Sportback S tronic 2007MY. Black. Concert II+ & Bose.

Lex
    2nd Gear

Status
    is there much difference really?

i thought you would just pull out the ash tray so you have a little pocket, works well for my phone and the cig lighter can go out the window and replaced with little torch or something you can fit.

oh and some non smoking stickers lol
    now : A3 2.0 TDI, ST-3 remap, coilovers, matte black rs6 alloys

800 spent on my car in a week, is that excessive? B***ocks is it

Gievf Buckets

Status
    the non smoking pack replaced the fag lighter with a charger cover and the shtray with a delete, which is fantastic as it doubles the space on a double din

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

Mods
    | MY10 Facelift | 75% LED's | Sepang Bronze Facelift Alloys

Plans | LED 3dr tails | BBK Setup | Some BBS | Custom TBE |

Quote Originally Posted by N8
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P5SND View Post
    the non smoking pack replaced the fag lighter with a charger cover and the shtray with a delete, which is fantastic as it doubles the space on a double din
    I prefer having my parking change in the astray covered up.
    8P2 A3 2.0T FSI S line Special Edition Sportback S tronic 2007MY. Black. Concert II+ & Bose.

1st Gear

Status
    I've got the non-smoking pack, there's no ashtray at the front, just a deep open tray and a little cover with springs that goes over the lighter.