S3 recaro bucket seats for sale

Silly money for just the fronts IMO! People on here were moaning 2k was expensive for the full trim!

Holy S! That's pricey.....

Also seems like bog standard buckets (how wrong does that sound) rather than the singing and dancing ones....

It does expensive to me but maybe he thinks there rare enough the ask that kind of money!

I reckon these are the ones that were for sale on PH, they went for 1k! This guys takin the ****!! 2.5k:scared2:

Holy S! That's pricey.....

Also seems like bog standard buckets (how wrong does that sound) rather than the singing and dancing ones....

. . . . And broken!

Broken indeed.

I hate those advert that says 'a replacement from Audi will only be a fiver'.

Has anyone every brought anything from Audi for only a fiver!!

Broken indeed.

I hate those advert that says 'a replacement from Audi will only be a fiver'.

Has anyone every brought anything from Audi for only a fiver!!

Yeah exactly, and if it only does cost a fiver why doesn't he consider customer satisfaction and buy/fit it himself?!

Jackpot mate! I know if what was stated was true I would as the seller!!

Nice dream to own buckets but not if the prices are 2.5k. I nearly fell off my seat when I saw that....

Yeah, he clearly hasn't got a clue! I feel like questioning him?

Think we would all love them, they are over priced to start with but if we all had the money we would all add them to the spec sheet for exclusivity!

TBH they're not overpriced at all, go get a set from audi then come back & tell us again if they are, as they're his seats he can set a price with offers, someone will buy them at that price anyway, given rocking horse ****, I wish him luck as he will get good money.

Agree with you in the that they are his seat and he can set the price he want. No doubt someone out there (or here) will probably pay the price he want but they doesnt't mean they aren't expensive.

What devalues the buckets for me is that (based on the photos) it doesn't appear to have some of the clever functions like electric memory so all that money for standard buckets....

Ultimately it all boils down if the costs can be justified right and I personally can't with this one irrespective how much I want to treat myself :(

wish me luck I've bid on them

Jase, you sure you wanna mess with car seats again after your last foray into this car feature lmfao

Jase, you sure you wanna mess with car seats again after your last foray into this car feature lmfao

LMFAO
I'm making sure "she" is getting nowhere near em this time Nigel

do S3 buckets come in different types or is there only one option?

When fitting is it plug n play or are the looms different/coding etc?

Agree with you in the that they are his seat and he can set the price he want. No doubt someone out there (or here) will probably pay the price he want but they doesnt't mean they aren't expensive.

What devalues the buckets for me is that (based on the photos) it doesn't appear to have some of the clever functions like electric memory so all that money for standard buckets....

Ultimately it all boils down if the costs can be justified right and I personally can't with this one irrespective how much I want to treat myself :(

Ok, to further clarify my comments further for my good friend Phil :), the seats in contrast to the cost from audi are not expensive, but yes overall they're expensive purchase, but when you compare this to maps, exhausts, paint jobs, mods in general when added up then this is small change & considering they would be the most used in the car anyway it kinda makes them worthwhile.

I had a whole interior with buckets, but sold as I then found out I was going to be a father, so pointless keeping, but someone saw worth in the lot for a fair chunk of change more than this, then again they were in vgc & had everything.

LMFAO
I'm making sure "she" is getting nowhere near em this time Nigel

You had a sex change have you mate?

Oh the mother outlaw, she wouldnt squeeze in them by your accounts, lmfao.

Yeah, he clearly hasn't got a clue! I feel like questioning him?
They are overpriced,I seem to recall a member offering the whole interior for under 2 grand.....depends what someone will pay I guess.

i was first to see these and they are well overpriced out of curiosity (a mate may be willing to do a swap) how much do you think a set of fronts is worth?

i was first to see these and they are well overpriced out of curiosity (a mate may be willing to do a swap) how much do you think a set of fronts is worth?

No way, I was first! hehe

I could think of many better things to spend this kind of money on, they are over-priced in my opinion. But in terms of what they are worth, the only indicator, no matter what people's own opinion is, is whether they sell or not. If they sell for £2,500 then they are clearly worth that to somebody.

If they were £250 I might consider it, but to be honest I really can't get too excited by them, the S3 buckets are really not all that for the money they seem to go for.

Last edited:
Seems it would be cheaper to buy an S3 with the buckets and swap seats and then sell it on... If bought well one could easily do without the 2k drop!

Youd get them cheaper from recaro themself. They are the same recaro buckets as in most other top of the range cars.... example.... very similar corsa vxr ones

we've all looked into it, recaro wont sell them on as its audis proprietory information apparently

Made a very very cheeky offer on the S3 buckets.....no reply in 24 hours...

nope i think hes waiting till the end of the auction, starting to give me bad vibes now i may put another offer in but i doubt it

I might buy these and have them re-trimmed to match the grey/silver in the door cards and back seats.

dont copy me!!! :(

Well i'd have to, I couldn't have all black seats in the front it would look rubbish. Besides you haven't got buckets yet so how could I be copying you??

It's ok, i'm not a huge fan of them to be honest i'm just intrigued as to what it'd be like to have some and see what all the fuss is about, and besides I have to pay for my holiday this month so cash is locked up, but next month maybe.

Well i'd have to, I couldn't have all black seats in the front it would look rubbish. Besides you haven't got buckets yet so how could I be copying you??

It's ok, i'm not a huge fan of them to be honest i'm just intrigued as to what it'd be like to have some and see what all the fuss is about, and besides I have to pay for my holiday this month so cash is locked up, but next month maybe.

was only jokin... :ninja: