Fitting a Parrot CK3100 to 2009 A3 With Fully Amplied BOSE system..Which ISO cable?

Sl33p

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the forums, tried searching for something along the same lines without success, so I was wondering if somone could point me in the right direction with this.

I have the Parrot CK3100, My car is A3 59 Black edition with full amp Bose system.

Parrot website says I need an ISO Harness/cable to make this compatible, but doesn't stock it or tell me what the number is. I have tried searching a few autolead places without finding what I am looking for, thats because I am unsure of what I need. Halfrauds are no help because I didn't buy the Parrot from them, incredible that they don't stock this model.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it

Thanks in Advance

Sl33p

first :sign_welcome: to the forum hope you find it as useful as the rest of us do for this , on the car kit have you tryed places like the carphone warehouse or some other phone shops theu might be able to point you in the right direction if they dont do anything like a lead for your car not ,much help soz but its worth a try

It's a tricky one. You need to establish which connector you have to the stereo first, is it ISO or Quadlock. I thought mine was Quadlock and got the wrong lead because I had ISO.

Then do you want to use the car speakers to listen to the phone? If so I think you need a Telemute direct input lead, if you just want to mute the stereo then I think it's just a Telemute lead:

ISO:
http://productfinder.autoleads.co.uk/products.aspx?m=AUDI&f=A3&id=47&PIDs=19948,19949,19887

Quadlock:
http://productfinder.autoleads.co.u...f=A3&id=47&PIDs=19889,19918,19888,19887,19917

You could maybe post on the In Car Entertainment (ICE) forum if no one know here, don't rely on me.

Thanks Guys,

Andy, I did try to take the Stereo out today to look at the back of it, but I only had two of the removal keys and I need 4, have ordered them for a couple quid and will look when they arrive. Not sure what type of Concert I have but I do know that the Bose is fully amplified on all Speakers. I need the radio to mute when a call is recieved, so I guess I need the Telemute, the Parrot kit is second hand and the lad sent me 3 mute cables with the rest of the kit, I got it for £25 but I have no idea if any of them will do the job, I might have a better idea when I see the back of the radio.

Thanks Guys,

Andy, I did try to take the Stereo out today to look at the back of it, but I only had two of the removal keys and I need 4, have ordered them for a couple quid and will look when they arrive. Not sure what type of Concert I have but I do know that the Bose is fully amplified on all Speakers. I need the radio to mute when a call is recieved, so I guess I need the Telemute, the Parrot kit is second hand and the lad sent me 3 mute cables with the rest of the kit, I got it for £25 but I have no idea if any of them will do the job, I might have a better idea when I see the back of the radio.

If you could let us know which you have when you get it out it would probably help others. I know I had a lot of trouble working out which mine was likely to have and got it wrong in the end.