F*****G P***K JUST CRASHED INTO MY PRIDE & JOY :( !!

Ash B

Reaction score
Well where do i start on my way to work after being to the doctors as i've lost my voice. Thought i'd stop in halfors quick see how much some spray was. After leaving halfords theres a round about was clear to my right so i pulled on as i was going past a junction a a**e hole pulled out in his company van and smashed into my passenger side front corner. Said it was my fault for speeding, an i shouldnt of pulled in....

Soooo as you can properly guess i decked him on the round.

People will say i shouldnt of, but i lost my cool, i thought i was going to kill the guy. Shouted at the d**k i work insurance and states in the high way code to give way from your right at a round about and not to pull on. He soon shut up:slapped:. But anyway i'm out of Audi In The Park now.

Car now sitting on my partner drive looking pretty sorry for it self:(
Im not claiming through my insurance i'm gonna claim directly through the company or through a credit hire company.

Ashley

EDIT: Did try to brake but were he just pulled on and the gap was too small plus it had been raining all morning and not long stopped.

Last edited:
Great statement! On a serious note feel for you mate. Hope you get it fixed with the same front end

Ashley nooo :(

think you should still come anyway!!!

Any pics of the damage?

I would have done the same thing tbh, and say that his injuries were as a result on the accident

Cheers for the comment guys.

Stace I may see if i can go with Fran if he dont mind but dont know if i'll be up for it as you can probably tell still pretty p*ssed off.

Nice one for that Jord, yeah i got photos just trying to download them from my email to my pc but not working :( I may come if i get a replacement car in time.

Thanks for the comment Neal i was having my coilovers fitted later aswell :(

Cheers for that navnayyar i'll get it sorted soon hopefully hate seeing damage on my car.

Sorry to hear mate, hope you get it all sorted....White van man AGAIN.....W*nkers

So he pulls out, smashes into you then claims it's your fault? Worth a try. What a tw*t.

Feel for you fella. Get it fixed up & you'll never know...

cnut!!! same happened to me a few months ago... i nearly decked my guy too... i couldnt thought due to previous problems with motor rage....

good on ya :nunu:

well if he pulled out of a junction ,regardless of your speed, its surely his fault.the effing numpty!

as for lamping him one,not sure you can blame that on anyone else lol.but was duly deserved....

....and you were due to fit coilovers today too.gutting!:-(

Sorry about the damaged car but maybe abit out of order to hit him hey!

Does that mean you hit him? Im sorry to hear your car is bashed but I hope you dont get charged with assault either.
Yeah not sure what that meant either....?

Sorry to hear about the accident mate.

Does that mean you hit him?

Yeah not sure what that meant either....?

Yep, it means that he punched the guy somewhere on the head or in the face, which resulted in him falling to the ground ("decked him on the ground"), and probably remaining there for a while. Dazed.

Here two photos of the damage. Have better ones but wont download will try them again later.
I actually have photos from the scene aswell lol. As round about collsion are normally liability dispute but when some one not giving way its quite easy to settle then. I've already spoke to a company who contacting his insurance company to see if they will deal with the claim directly or Accident Exchange who im using will deal with it. I'm giving them till tomorrow to get back to me. Or i'll use HelpHire that my work Admiral have a relationship with. As i spoke to one guy i know from there for advise and said with photos damage details and circumstances it will be an easy case as if it was a hit in the rear.

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

Sorry to hear mate, hope you get it all sorted....White van man AGAIN.....W*nkers

Cheers for that Joe. Gutted i am, sorry never email back. You got your alloys done at a good price.
All the place by me want £250 or £300.

Sorry mate :-(

Cheers for that Sar :(

So he pulls out, smashes into you then claims it's your fault? Worth a try. What a tw*t.

Feel for you fella. Get it fixed up & you'll never know...

Thanks for the comment mate, yes my fault as i shouldnt of been on the round about and i was speeding lol. I was in 2nd gear. What else annoyed me he looked at my car pulled out while the other cars next to him gave way.

cnut!!! same happened to me a few months ago... i nearly decked my guy too... i couldnt thought due to previous problems with motor rage....

good on ya :nunu:

I know i did use that word a few times. Motor rage is a bad thing lol! Cheers hopefully my car will be sorted ASAP. Missing AITP though :(

Does that mean you hit him? Im sorry to hear your car is bashed but I hope you dont get charged with assault either.

Hi

Been a while since we last spoke. Yes i hit him. Cheers for the comment. Not really bothered about the whole assault thing if he does decide to do some thing about it. Police never seemed bothered and never asked about it and they let him go first and then me.

well if he pulled out of a junction ,regardless of your speed, its surely his fault.the effing numpty!

as for lamping him one,not sure you can blame that on anyone else lol.but was duly deserved....

....and you were due to fit coilovers today too.gutting!:-(

Neal yeah his fault either way i work insurance so there no way this will fall on me as i have priority and he never gave way and just pulled on. I was looking forward to seeing your car on sunday aswell! I never hit the last person who crashed into my car last year but this time, i just lost it.
And when he was trying to shout at me saying it was my fault i just snapped.
I know had to call my uncle to cancell the fitting. Gutted i am mate:( I said a few days ago i can see this being a bad month i was right! lol

Sorry about the damaged car but maybe abit out of order to hit him hey!

Cheers for the comment Edition. Some may say out of order for hitting him. I say he shouldnt of crashed into my car and start being cheeky

Sorry to hear about the accident mate.

Yep, it means that he punched the guy somewhere on the head or in the face, which resulted in him falling to the ground ("decked him on the ground"), and probably remaining there for a while. Dazed.

Cheers Aythreee :) like how you explained the meaning of "decked" haha.

Sorry to hear about the bump bens, gives you a sick feeling in the stomach when it happens - hope you get it sorted hassle free

Not good, wing, front panel will prob need straightening, headlight brackets probably snapped, bonnet damaged?

He doing you for assault I assume?

Just to top it off had a credit hire company Claim Fleet call trying to get me to accept liability phaa. There circumstances there insurance was on the round and i came speeding around the round about and hit him.
To which my answer was i laughed and said i work insurance and so do you. You know full well i have right of way and priority on the main road/round about. In less there a speed camera or a police officer with a speed gun there. No one can prove i was speeding and i doubt very much in 10-15feet my 1.6 can pick up alot of speed. And i dont accept any sort of liability and holding there insured 100% at fault. To which they went silent advised them not to contact me again and gave them the information they need to contact the company im dealing with. I'm serious p*ssed fair enough if i was at fault id accept it. Simple reason im honest and wouldnt want to course stress to the non fault party. As i work in Insurance and have to speak to people every day about there claim and most are soo stressed over it. He a right old a**e hole. Simple he doesnt want to accept liability as his boss will go mad. Either way he at fault shouldnt of pulled on to a round about when its not safe to and always give way to your right. He saying he was on the round about because he never checked right! I'm starting to get alot more annoyed.:banghead:

Sorry to hear about the bump bens, gives you a sick feeling in the stomach when it happens - hope you get it sorted hassle free

Cheers for that Hellz. When i heard the crunch noise my heart sunk if im honest and first thing i did was get out and check my car.

Not good, wing, front panel will prob need straightening, headlight brackets probably snapped, bonnet damaged?

He doing you for assault I assume?

Not checked the bonnet believe it damaged at the bottom and around the headlight area.
I assume he will be not too bothered about that. All i care about is getting my car sorted.

Well, honesty forces me to say I have little sympathy. Someone dents your car and you try to dent his face.... You can hardly string a comprehensible sentence together in English, which will no doubt help your claim. But it does shed a bit of light on why my insurance premiums keep going up.

This sucks buddy. Hope it gets sorted ASAP.

Cheers for that James, i hope it gets sorted to.

Well, honesty forces me to say I have little sympathy. Someone dents your car and you try to dent his face.... You can hardly string a comprehensible sentence together in English, which will no doubt help your claim. But it does shed a bit of light on why my insurance premiums keep going up.

Sorry mr perfect on his high horse. To be honest i dont want sympathy from you or any one. I just wanted to post a thread to let some steam off as it was about half hour after the accident. Simple really dent my car and i'll dent your face:happy: Sorry that the way i write upsets you, i was just too moody and using my iphone to care about my how the sentence came out:p
And no this doesnt shed a bit of light on why your insurance premiums goes up:)

Sorry mr perfect on his high horse. To be honest i dont want sympathy from you or any one. I just wanted to post a thread to let some steam off as it was about half hour after the accident. Simple really dent my car and i'll dent your face:happy: Sorry that the way i write upsets you, i was just too moody and using my iphone to care about my how the sentence came out:p
And no this doesnt shed a bit of light on why your insurance premiums goes up:)
You posted friend, I replied. It's a pity you didn't think about posting to let off steam before you punched someone... Bah, anyway, such is modern Britain eh?

As bad as it might sound... some people are just born to be punched in their adult life.

Maybe this guy was one of them.

I've met plenty. Some get away with it. Some don't.

You posted friend, I replied. It's a pity you didn't think about posting to let off steam before you punched someone... Bah, anyway, such is modern Britain eh?

Lol i dont have a problem with you posting and appreciate your opinion on this subject. Yeah i agree with you on that one. I should of really said one second mate, stop shouting at me and please remove yourself from my face while i let some steam off by posting on ASN:lmfao: And we can discuss this like men. Modern Britain ay ;)

:tocktock::wacko::shutup2:

palexr - you didn't crash into an Audi on a roundabout this morning did ya, and end up getting decked?? :think: :detective2:

**** man sorry to hear about it .....

What a **** he should go take his driving test again FAIL on his part !

palexr - you didn't crash into an Audi on a roundabout this morning did ya, and end up getting decked?? :think: :detective2:

You do make me laugh mate, always got some funny posts on any subject. My favourite post of yours so far is
"Well today I am sitting on my sofa. Have been since 9am, in the same spot.
I've watched a recording about Usain Bolt..... also watched a film called Baseline..... my breakfast plate is still on the floor in front of me, and so is my lunch plate.
I've not had a shower yet, or brushed my teeth, and am currently relaxing.
And my girlfriend has only phoned me once.

Absolute eff'ing heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

:lmfao:

**** man sorry to hear about it .....

What a **** he should go take his driving test again FAIL on his part !

Cheers for that Kev, i wont see your car on sunday now :( i was planning on stealing your badge aswell haha!
But i did buy the spray today think i should of just went tomorrow would of missed this accident!

Last edited:
In some ways I wish it had been me involved in a chavtastic roadtantrum incident.

Nasty mate, not good at all. Hope you get it sorted soon and still love the car.