F*****G P***K JUST CRASHED INTO MY PRIDE & JOY :( !!

billws.jpg

Nasty mate, not good at all. Hope you get it sorted soon and still love the car.

Thanks Rico i still love the car. But two accident in the same car think its time for it to go. Bad luck lol

Why? Because assault is a criminal offence and I get a pat on the back every time I catch one of the little s**ts involved. :happy:

Wont catch me, too fast on my feet:p Sorry that im a little chavtastic roadtantrum ****;):moa:

Sorry to hear it Ash, too many bad drivers round this area!

Thanks Rico i still love the car. But two accident in the same car think its time for it to go. Bad luck lol

Wont catch me, too fast on my feet:p Sorry that im a little chavtastic roadtantrum ****;):moa:
Well, it happens and it keeps me in £££. Anyway, sounds like the other driver tried to lay the blame on you with some provocation as well. I'd still advise counting to 10 next time.

You admit to assaulting a man online. Do you really think this is wise?

You have more than enough information on this website for anyone to trace who you are (registrations of your previous cars).

You work in insurance, most premiums come with personal injury cover. Hopefully this online vent will not be to your detriment.

Sorry to hear it Ash, too many bad drivers round this area!

James cheer for that mate was on the round about by halfords and ford. And im pretty sure your aware of how bad some drivers are on newport road!

Well, it happens and it keeps me in £££. Anyway, sounds like the other driver tried to lay the blame on you with some provocation as well. I'd still advise counting to 10 next time.

cheers for the advice next time i will try counting to ten.

Is this him??...

fatbill.jpg

Lmao :lmfao:

You admit to assaulting a man online. Do you really think this is wise?

You have more than enough information on this website for anyone to trace who you are (registrations of your previous cars).

You work in insurance, most premiums come with personal injury cover. Hopefully this online vent will not be to your detriment.

I dont have anything to hide and any reason to. I admitted it at the scene lol im not gonna be like no i never not sure how that happend to his face. I'll accept what ever the consequence maybe. I also gave the driver all my details so would be no need for them to check this website for my previous or current car registration.
Appreciate your concern

Unlucky Benskin! Sounds like the other driver was at fault here. Take it his drivers bumper is what hit yours?

Shame you're going to miss out now on the coilover and AITP. :keule:I think we would all rather avoid any accidents to be honest as it's just unecessary headache.

Without trying to sound like a broken record I echo others thoughts that the 'physical negotiation' approach is not good, irrespective of how you felt at the time. Hope nothing serious comes from it though :icon_thumright:

Anyway, sounds like you have considered everything so I hope you get the car sorted soon.

Seeing as you going to sell the car maybe you should send your coilovers my way so I can dispose of them for you :drag:

Best option if you can, it would be insult to injury if you ended up having to pay compensation to him!

Yeah Newport Road is flooded by bad drivers, I want to know how some people pass? It baffles me!

Yeah Newport Road is flooded by bad drivers, I want to know how some people pass? It baffles me!
i second that mate some people haven't got a clue how to drive at all , soz to hear about your motor ash i bet you were livid i know i would be and cant really blame you for lashing out and smacking the guy who clearly deserved it

Not a good idea to hit someone in reality anyway... How ever hard and macho you think you are there is always someone bigger and more nuts!

I.e the guy could have had a knife or anything.

Hey Ash, just seen this. Gutted for you mate!!! What a shame but still try to get to AITP!!!!

Hope you get it sorted soon..

That's really bad news mate.

Get your *** to AITP, and forget about it all!

Hope you get it sorted asap

Just seen the news. Really sorry to see the damage to your pride and joy Ashley. No time to read the whole thread but I hope you can still get to AITP mate.

Ash mate, every time I hear somthing about your motor it's always crash related. Do you drive around with a big bullseye on the bonnet? It must feel that way, really Unlucky mate. I know what you mean about that crappy little round about outside Halfords, It's just the most pointless thing ever, everyone flies over it full pelt. Even I do lol, most times straight over and take it in a straight line lol, but I've had loads of people try and beat me across the intersection as I'm comming out of that junction. Hopfully you can get a car intime for Sunday? It's rediculous to have this happen 2 days before the show. Well atleast we can both go down to Pernarth Rd together now looking for new A3's haha.

mate i am sorry shed a tear for your car. i hope the f**k looses his job. put a fat claim in

ash dude im gutted for you, i would of done the same thing butty i work in hss just off newport road so know what its like there, Hope you get it done the way you want it and get ur self to aitp

Unlucky Benskin! Sounds like the other driver was at fault here. Take it his drivers bumper is what hit yours?

Shame you're going to miss out now on the coilover and AITP. :keule:I think we would all rather avoid any accidents to be honest as it's just unecessary headache.

Without trying to sound like a broken record I echo others thoughts that the 'physical negotiation' approach is not good, irrespective of how you felt at the time. Hope nothing serious comes from it though :icon_thumright:

Anyway, sounds like you have considered everything so I hope you get the car sorted soon.

Seeing as you going to sell the car maybe you should send your coilovers my way so I can dispose of them for you :drag:

Cheers for that Philip. I know a bit gutted but may still attend one of the guys on here Fran (fnmrst) has offered me a lift. So may have to take him up on the offer. Cheers for that will soon find out if anything comes of it, not really bothered if it does if im honest lol. Got a witness for the accident and from when i hit him.
Hope the car gets sorted soon aswell. Haha you love that me send the coilovers to you. Sorry they will stay in a boot in till i can get them fitted again:p

Best option if you can, it would be insult to injury if you ended up having to pay compensation to him!

Aww i know lol be quite funny mind.

I wonder the same to how some pass. But not alot we can do about that. Makes me laugh when you see people racing up and down newport road!

i second that mate some people haven't got a clue how to drive at all , soz to hear about your motor ash i bet you were livid i know i would be and cant really blame you for lashing out and smacking the guy who clearly deserved it

Cheers for the comment Fran. May have to take you up on the offer, would you mind if the misses came and i'll give you some petrol money? Mate more than livid! Not driven the car since, i wont dont like seeing any of my cars damaged.

Not a good idea to hit someone in reality anyway... How ever hard and macho you think you are there is always someone bigger and more nuts!

I.e the guy could have had a knife or anything.

Yeah i can understand that, will always be some one bigger and more nuts. I just think bigger they are the harder they fall haha. Not taken a beating yet but my day will soon come and can picture it being quite bad:laugh: But had knifes pulled out on me quite a few times at partys, college and the big weekend. It not really a shock to see some one pull a knife out or hear some been stabbed. Pathetic really carrying weapons around. Thanks for the concern though Edition:thumbsup:

Sorry to hear Ash

Thanks for the comment Jase

Hey Ash, just seen this. Gutted for you mate!!! What a shame but still try to get to AITP!!!!

Hope you get it sorted soon..

Hey Sar Cheers for the comment and message. I think im gonna take Fran offer up and tag along with him feel quite cheeky mind.

That's really bad news mate.

Get your *** to AITP, and forget about it all!

Hope you get it sorted asap

Cheers for the comment Scottie, think im gonna have to. Just looking at all the beautiful cars there should take my mind of it.
Thanks again

ash dude im gutted for you, i would of done the same thing butty i work in hss just off newport road so know what its like there, Hope you get it done the way you want it and get ur self to aitp

Alright Taz cheers for the commen mate. Also i just saw your thread about your little girl, sorry to hear that but glad she wasnt too badly injuried. The owner can still get in trouble for having an uncontrollable dog. People who bring dogs up to attack should never ever be allowed to keep animals. Cheers for the comment again, hopefully see you at AITP mate.

sorry to hear about this mate!

Thanks for that Scott.

mate i am sorry shed a tear for your car. i hope the f**k looses his job. put a fat claim in

Haha cheers for that Nally, car just sitting on the drive feeling sorry for it self.
Dont help my neighbour keep asking what happend :(

Just seen the news. Really sorry to see the damage to your pride and joy Ashley. No time to read the whole thread but I hope you can still get to AITP mate.

Thanks for the comment Leon, appreciate it. Hopefully see you at ASN and have a quick catch up.

Ash mate, every time I hear somthing about your motor it's always crash related. Do you drive around with a big bullseye on the bonnet? It must feel that way, really Unlucky mate. I know what you mean about that crappy little round about outside Halfords, It's just the most pointless thing ever, everyone flies over it full pelt. Even I do lol, most times straight over and take it in a straight line lol, but I've had loads of people try and beat me across the intersection as I'm comming out of that junction. Hopfully you can get a car intime for Sunday? It's rediculous to have this happen 2 days before the show. Well atleast we can both go down to Pernarth Rd together now looking for new A3's haha.

Two accident it over a year, first last April some guy tried ramming me off the road going past rumney high lol. Guy looked like he was on some thing. Feels like it at times driving around Cardiff haha. It is pointless lol.
I hope i do, Fran offered a lift so may take him up on the offer but feel cheeky! Haha i know both can have a look around for a new car. Cardiff Audi got some beautiful Facelift S3 and A3 up there. Last time i checked they had an 2006 a3 tdi s-line up there for quite a good deal ask for Stacey if you ever go up there. Drop you a message on facebook soon mate.

Cheers

I would drive you up there mate, but the Polo's drivers front strut has seized and it's going in for repair Friday, and I'm working Sunday too -.- so I'm not bothering now. You going to be ringing his insurer today? Hopfully you get a nice A4 courtesy car haha and not a crappy Pug 107. Did'nt some knob head scrape your bumper and drive off on Monday or last week? Yea it's bad luck mate, if you didnt have bad luck you wouldnt have any with this car. You got the funds in place to maybe buy a new A3 then? If your looking and the motor isnt running, give me a bell and I'll come pick you up, I'm right by the ASDA across the road from Audi lol. I do Hope you get it sorted quickly though mate, nothing worse than not being albe to just jump in your own car and drive whenever you want, and having to rely on people for lifts and stuff.

Cheers for that Joe. Gutted i am, sorry never email back. You got your alloys done at a good price.
All the place by me want £250 or £300.

/QUOTE]

Its cool mate, hope you get your car sorted sharpish.

If you've ever down my way I'll show ya where you can get your wheels done...

Cheers for the comment Fran. May have to take you up on the offer, would you mind if the misses came and i'll give you some petrol money? Mate more than livid! Not driven the car since, i wont dont like seeing any of my cars damaged.

Hey Sar Cheers for the comment and message. I think im gonna take Fran offer up and tag along with him feel quite cheeky mind.
thats no probs dude if u are up 4 it then give me a msg on here or on facebook dont worry your not being cheeky lol let me know

Sorry to hear about this Ash, hope your car gets back to its former glory ASAP!

feel for you same thing happened to me and said gentleman blamed me but role reversal he swung for me first lucky i had witnesses

Ok finally some good news i cancelled the first company i instructed Accident Exchange. Fair play they were useless and wanted to know about my injury more than my car. So went with a company called Help Hire, got a call off them today after only instructing them yesterday, advised they will take the case on. Car is now booked in at Cardiff Audi for this Tuesday and getting a like for like replacement vehicle. So i dont pay no excess and doesnt affect my NCB. Cant wait to have my car back on the road and not parked on my drive being damaged.
The guy still disputing liability but his insurer advised he not claiming? If this guy believes he 100% not fault why he not claiming? He said there no damage, but his tyre was popped there was a nice big dent and few scratches. Its a company van anyway.

feel for you same thing happened to me and said gentleman blamed me but role reversal he swung for me first lucky i had witnesses

Cheers for the comment Chris, feeling alot better that its getting sorted now :)
haha as long as he got what he deserved.

good one Fran, us lot can make him smile again!

Hey Sarah

Yeah i did have a good time on sunday and made me feel alot better. Once again car was looking good and liked the colour theme.

Sorry to hear about this Ash, hope your car gets back to its former glory ASAP!

Dan thanks mate, going in for repairs next tuesday so feeling alot better :D

thats no probs dude if u are up 4 it then give me a msg on here or on facebook dont worry your not being cheeky lol let me know

Thanks again for the lift Fran. Owe you big time :)

Its cool mate, hope you get your car sorted sharpish.

If you've ever down my way I'll show ya where you can get your wheels done...

Getting sorted next tuesday Joe so im happy :) Yeah if i'm ever done your way and not already got my wheels done sorry me. Looks like good quaility and at a good price aswell.

I would drive you up there mate, but the Polo's drivers front strut has seized and it's going in for repair Friday, and I'm working Sunday too -.- so I'm not bothering now. You going to be ringing his insurer today? Hopfully you get a nice A4 courtesy car haha and not a crappy Pug 107. Did'nt some knob head scrape your bumper and drive off on Monday or last week? Yea it's bad luck mate, if you didnt have bad luck you wouldnt have any with this car. You got the funds in place to maybe buy a new A3 then? If your looking and the motor isnt running, give me a bell and I'll come pick you up, I'm right by the ASDA across the road from Audi lol. I do Hope you get it sorted quickly though mate, nothing worse than not being albe to just jump in your own car and drive whenever you want, and having to rely on people for lifts and stuff.

Dont worry hopefully you can make it to ADI in October. His insurer just been an **** so not bothered with them. Company wil dealing help hire advised i'll get a like for like so not bad :)
Not yet i want to save another £1,500 or £2,000 for a deposit but hopefully have that by December or January. I was up Audi on Tuesday they just bought in the new A1 in white. Didnt look too bad but got nothing on the A3 :)

Last edited:
Glad to hear it is all getting sorted now. Must be a relief:)

A nice courtesy car to rag around. Happy days:)

Hi Ash, glad you're moving forward and getting somewhere. Fingers crossed you'll get your car back soon. Hope the claim stuff goes your way as it wasn't your fault etc..

Dave.

Hope they fix it quicker than mine mate... 5 weeks and still no sign of the parts and i have a 1.2 Corsa to cruise in..lol

Hey Ash, thanks mate, glad you liked.

Glad yours is getting closer to being as it should!! Then time to fit the coilovers!!!!!!! Happy Days......

Glad to hear it is all getting sorted now. Must be a relief:)

A nice courtesy car to rag around. Happy days:)

I know Scott glad the ball finally rolling. Be relief just to get the car fixed i was willing to pay for it myself and claim it back as i thought i cant wait any longer lol! Ohh and the replacement car im looking forward to:)

Hi Ash, glad you're moving forward and getting somewhere. Fingers crossed you'll get your car back soon. Hope the claim stuff goes your way as it wasn't your fault etc..

Dave.

Hi Dave,

Thanks, glad myself everything moving forward and not just dead still as it has been! I'm hoping i get it back by the end of the next week or early start. As i took the car up Audi on Tuesday for an estimate and they said they order parts in ready for when my car comes in.
Thanks for the comment Dave :)

Hope they fix it quicker than mine mate... 5 weeks and still no sign of the parts and i have a 1.2 Corsa to cruise in..lol

Paddy its been a while I hope its sorted soon mate. Should be though Cardiff Audi dont really like having cars just laying around in there body shop. I know i seen your bump ouch. But glad you were ok, any news on your car yet? Am i correct in thinking the other car was a write off?
What parts they waiting for? Lol how is the cruising in the 1.2 Corsa going? How it compare to your 3.2 haha!
I hate garages and that excuse "waiting for parts" had two compaints one of our Approver repairs off loaded a third party vehicle to one of there other garages back in Febuary. Guy never got his car back in till July, once i called the garage. And i think it was a 2008 335 M sport estate (some thing like that). He had a replacment car 1.6 Focus. Was only a week works aswell, now he wants us to pay him the difference between the Focus and like for like replacement car! Which is nearly £75.

Other one was a 52reg megane waiting for a door since last December! We have not taken both garages off our approved repair list as they couldnt give us a good enough reason for the long delay. And the one with the BMW had to pay the hire bill which was by now £2,500!

Hey Ash, thanks mate, glad you liked.

Glad yours is getting closer to being as it should!! Then time to fit the coilovers!!!!!!! Happy Days......

No problem :) I know actually made me happy lol! As soon as the cars done coilovers going straight on :)
Happy Days at last :D