AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    happy happy happy :)

Status

Will this bumper fit my 04 A3

I've got an 04 2.0tdi A3 3dr in Akoya silver and i'm planning on doing the facelift conversion.
    Ive found an s line front bumper on ebay and wanna know if it will DEFINATLY fit my car.

The model number is 8PO 807 437 H

can anyone help? Dont wanna buy it to find out it doesnt fit.

Thanks in advance :D

Sam
    04 Audi A3 2.0tdi Sport (140)
    GOT - Pretty standard at the moment, HIDs, Rear Tints, 18" S Line alloys, Wind Deflectors.
    WANT - facelift conversion with black grill (pm me if anyone has got any parts goin) remap, green cotton filter. and maybe a little install

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Pic?

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

..... (_!_) Sarah's A3s #1 Fan
    Railway Line Champion

Status
    &.. ebay item number?????
    Audi A6 Avant (2002) 2.5 V6 Quattro. Sunroof, Bluetooth mp3 Xcarlink, 6cd, xenons, tints, ST3, 18" RS6s
    I have VCDS and I'm not afraid to use it, well, a little bit?

events moderator

Status
    as above pics or ebay number , just dont make the mistake i made i bought a facelift bumper for the 08 - present a3 even tho the guy said i would fit my 04 plate car wasn't very happy but put it back on ebay and sold it for the same i bought it for
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

1st Gear

Status
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk:80/ws/eBayISAP...f#ht_500wt_920

This is the link to the item on eBay.

Can someone also offer me advice on exactly what parts and what year the parts need to be that I will need. I wanna make sure I'm getting the right parts. Thanks.

6th Gear

Status
    No thats an 08 facelift mate, wont fit unless you replace the whole front end! Bet your glad you asked!!!?
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Lee beat me to it, yeap thats latest facelift & an even bigger job than other facelifts.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

1st Gear

Status
    Very glad I asked!!! Thankyou!!

1st Gear

Status
    Ur better off getting one that's already got the centre grill as it's more easyer to tell if it's pre-face lift or not.. But if you've got the double grill now ull also have to change the bonnent if you didn't already know..
    x X x Smythey1 x X x
    A3 3DR 2.0 TDI
    **WANTING: S3 Facelift Wing Mirrors, Black Grill**

Status
    yeh i know i need to get an bonnet aswell. dont suppose anyones got one for sale?
    Also, ive found a rear sline bumper. can u guys just confirm it will fit?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

by the way, just incased anyone is confused, i'm writing using two usernames, this account is mine, and the 'gizm0' is my boyfriends, i didnt realise i was logged on as him when i commented. ooops
    GOT - Pretty standard at the moment, HIDs, Rear Tints, 18" S Line alloys, Wind Deflectors.
    WANT - facelift conversion with black grill (pm me if anyone has got any parts goin) remap, green cotton filter. and maybe a little install

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1014 View Post
    yeh i know i need to get an bonnet aswell. dont suppose anyones got one for sale?
    Also, ive found a rear sline bumper. can u guys just confirm it will fit?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

by the way, just incased anyone is confused, i'm writing using two usernames, this account is mine, and the 'gizm0' is my boyfriends, i didnt realise i was logged on as him when i commented. ooops
    NO! That wont fit either its off a 5 door and yours looks a 3dr from your pic?

Status
    :O Didnt even realise it was off a 5 door!! Thanks for that Lee. Yeh mine is a 3 door. This forum is a god send, i would have wasted a LOT of money by now lol.

Gievf Buckets

Status
    yeah the late facelift is a lot of work let me tell you that

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

Mods
    | MY10 Facelift | 75% LED's | Sepang Bronze Facelift Alloys

Plans | LED 3dr tails | BBK Setup | Some BBS | Custom TBE |

Quote Originally Posted by N8
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.

Status
    Dont know if i'm gonna both doing it now. Im torn between doing this facelift or saving money and getting a little install.

MPG the new BPH

Status
    i have a sport bumper that will be going on e-bay soon off my car as i am doing a sline conversion i have the one piece grill, but i am using this on my new bumper. the only thing is its lava grey. so will need painting.

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nally View Post
    i have a sport bumper that will be going on e-bay soon off my car as i am doing a sline conversion i have the one piece grill, but i am using this on my new bumper. the only thing is its lava grey. so will need painting.
    How much did you buy your s line front bumper for? Just wondering as I've no idea what sort of price they are and don't want to get ripped off.

6th Gear

Status
    S-line bumpers fetch 80-150 on ebay but dont forget you will need the fog lights and grilles as they are different and ideally the grille too as the big grille off a sport is different.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_R View Post
    S-line bumpers fetch 80-150 on ebay but dont forget you will need the fog lights and grilles as they are different and ideally the grille too as the big grille off a sport is different.
    Thanks, I'll be aiming for that price range on eBay then. Found one with the girll and fog surrounds at a starting price of 169.99 so will try and buy that. Also got a quote from Audi for just the bumper itself at 275! Definately won't be buying it from them.

MPG the new BPH

Status
    i paid 51 pounds stirling mate no grill, or spots tho BOOOOOOO.

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Say whattttttt ? i was told my grill would fit by loads of people

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nally View Post
    Say whattttttt ? i was told my grill would fit by loads of people
    Yeah it will fit dont worry, Its just not the right one! Yours will just be plain slatted black. The s line one has less slats and is metallic grey. It also has a cut out for the s line badge and a different number plate holder.

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Yeah it will fit dont worry, Its just not the right one! Yours will just be plain slatted black. The s line one has less slats and is metallic grey. It also has a cut out for the s line badge and a different number plate holder.
    dose it look naf or ok ? i dont want to badge it as an sline really if i can avoid it.