HELP are these any good?.. feedback please

better than cheap crud?.. so do youk now if they are a whack ride?... and what they make the car look like once on? any pics?.. nice or sh*t?.. Thanks

better than cheap crud?.. so do youk now if they are a whack ride?... and what they make the car look like once on? any pics?.. nice or sh*t?.. Thanks

kW,Bilstein and Koni will give you the best performance and build,but they will not be cheap.

The equivalent entry level kW will cost over £700,but you could also take a look at Weitec.

Try DPM Performance...

http://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/

Great thanks... so you think stay away from them then?...

Great thanks... so you think stay away from them then?...

I'm just naturally wary of cheap stuff on eBay.

Have a look at the others first and decide.

DPM get some good reports here and are forum advertisers as well.

oh I know a few different things in regards to these but how are these also?..

http://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/ap-...k-14t-fsi-16-19tdi-20fsi-fwd-0503-p-5550.html

Just wanna make siure I am going for the right ones... Im on 18's at moment but may be going for an upgrade to bentleys which are 19's...

What I'd suggest is giving them a call,and telling them what you want,and intend to do.

I'm OK with the stuff I know,but wouldn't advise on anything other than that!

I've got the kW v3 on mine,and it works pretty well,giving the car a good bit of the setup and damping properties of a race system,but at a fraction of the cost.
You probably wouldn't want that on yours,and it will also give you a pretty hard ride.

I get the feeling that you want something that looks good as well as can be used everyday,and if that's correct,be sensible about lowering the car.....you do get a lot of folks "slammin" it,but you can run into problems with the drive shafts if you take it to extremes...listen to what Damian Moore at DPM has to say,as I'm sure he will give you sensible advice.
You also don't want something that can barely creep over speedhumps.....we have a good number of those down here and it never fails to raise a laugh watching something scraping it's way around the place.

Last edited:
THANKS MATE... I think im gunna have a chat with them over my project and see exactly what they think... all your advise and help has been great its always good to get first hand experience rather than jumping into the unknown and then regretting it......