any nice Aokya pictures out there ?

Yes... in the dark tho, have a peek:

4.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Davidb67 said:
Mike P - Gateshead Riverside Park, behind MetroCentre??

[/ QUOTE ]

Dangerous place... I hear those MetroGnomes sometimes make untimely escapes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BravePilot said:
[ QUOTE ]
Davidb67 said:
Mike P - Gateshead Riverside Park, behind MetroCentre??

[/ QUOTE ]

Dangerous place... I hear those MetroGnomes sometimes make untimely escapes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, they're ok, mostly to be seen doing TopUp TV and learndirect gremlins adverts now! lol

Mike P - used to live along the road - Dunston, now over' river, about 2 miles from Tyneside Audi.

[ QUOTE ]
Mike_P said:
Yes... in the dark tho, have a peek:

4.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot to say to you Mike_P that this is a good photo of your car by the way!!! Looks very Pro. What did you do with everyone else's cars? Were they too embarised to have them in the same frame as a piece of class engineering? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BravePilot said:
I forgot to say to you Mike_P that this is a good photo of your car by the way!!! Looks very Pro. What did you do with everyone else's cars? Were they too embarised to have them in the same frame as a piece of class engineering? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers matey, all thanks to my mate Dean and his whizzy 12 MegaPixel beast of a camera! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
We went down around 8pm when we knew there'd be no-one there - plus they've only just been built and there's no-one in them yet...

Here's another Akoya pic to whet your appetite!
1.jpg