can you help??

brad90

Reaction score
ive got a 2004 3.2 quattro and disconnected the battery today and now need to know how to set the time on the clock and have to hold the button down now to undo n do up the windows can they be set to auto again? thanks

Welcome to the site, but yes read the manual at 1st for clock & also search the site as its been mentioned many times how to reset windows.

If after this you're still stuck then come back.

Dont get us wrong, we're a friendly bunch, we just try & enfuse people to read up a little bit before asking, as there's a wealth of info on here mate that would usually answer any query before posting, of course you're free to post all you like.

just sorted the windows out but i havent got a manual for my car so il have a read on here and see if i can find any info on setting the clock. thanks

I'll give you a hint, pull (iirc) the left speedometer black stick, it also turns left & right about 3mm which may or may not aid changing the options on the clock.

another thing aswell my mate posted a thread on here about my front wipers.. i bought a 2nd motor and linkage and tryed that still was stopping half way across the sreen and then when trying the can here a little nois come from the motor asif its trying to go. the car has got standard lights no hids and i checked the fuse you said thats fine but just reading on here someone els with a similar problem said he has had his bonnet catch replaced and dident cure it. does the bonnet catch have anything to do with the wipers working because i need to replace my bonnet catch as i have truble with it. cheers brad

lol such mystery there

Hey gotta be kind sometimes lol.

another thing aswell my mate posted a thread on here about my front wipers.. i bought a 2nd motor and linkage and tryed that still was stopping half way across the sreen and then when trying the can here a little nois come from the motor asif its trying to go. the car has got standard lights no hids and i checked the fuse you said thats fine but just reading on here someone els with a similar problem said he has had his bonnet catch replaced and dident cure it. does the bonnet catch have anything to do with the wipers working because i need to replace my bonnet catch as i have truble with it. cheers brad

Yeah I saw that, keep it on that thread mate not many as it just gets messy & yes bonnet catch does signal the wipers to work or not when its up/down.

This should help with the time.